**NEW** Nitecore TM26

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's not that big.

8454956514_897cc05e4b_z.jpg

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
It looks awesome to me!

High lumens, low lumens, as well as the display...it might take some getting use to of the shape, but it seems like Nitecore may be an act for other producers to follow.

anyone else think that companies will follow suit and use displays, especially battery strength and charging?

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks awesome to me!

High lumens, low lumens, as well as the display...it might take some getting use to of the shape, but it seems like Nitecore may be an act for other producers to follow.

anyone else think that companies will follow suit and use displays, especially battery strength and charging?

Yep, for sure. They will become more and more common.

Fugu75

Newly Enlightened
Price in Finland 449 e --> 608 $, batteries NOT included. I have TK75 so it´s easy to pass this one. About 700 bucks with batteries... Why Nitecore?

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
There's been a variety of prices online. I wonder if they will begin to become more homogenized as buying pressure hits.

The TK 75 is a nice light, though I wonder if people are waiting for the RC40 or the TM 26, reasonably priced.

Both RC 40 and TM 26 go beyond 3000 lumens.

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
Its now selling on Ebay (Edison, of whom I had a positive experience) for $390 but best offer.

Longhorn Tactical's deal is $350, but this includes four Nitecore batteries and shipping. I don't understand the $700 price tag, especially since it is $330 in China and you can order online.

http://www.longhorntactical.com/NiteCore_TM26_Tiny_Monster_3500_Lumens_p/fl-nite-tm26.htm

I think they ship out from the US stores tomorrow (Monday, Feb 11) so we should have them by Thursday. Then the reviews begin.

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
That guy has ZERO chance against a Sasquatch wearing a sweater like that. :crackup:

:)

There are a few more sellers on ebay selling it for $390 or best offer. I don't know what best offers have been accepted...

Last edited:

Marshyman

Newly Enlightened
Hi all.
I am Nubee to the forum and new to led lights. I feel a little bit of a fraud but to let you all know I have just got me one of the first Tm 26,s in the uk. Arrived today from Nightcore uk. The bundle included 4 x nitecore 8600 batteries 3100mah.

i was looking for something to light up my 4 acres and it does that no problem. I just can't believe it.
Now you guys would know what to compare it to but the closest I can think of is a HID unit I used in the Army many years ago. The beam on the hid was quite narrow so the "spread" if I can call it was limiting.
This thing lights up my world and the trees at the edge of my wood, some 120 meters away are in daylight.

if you guys want me to take some photos let me know...but you will have to tell me what set up you want me to shoot on my g2 pany. Happy to oblige.
Phil

RCTPAVUK

Newly Enlightened
Phil,

We would like to see your pictures of the light. Also, if you have something to light at distance 100, 200 and 300 meters during the night, I'd be very happy to see those shots too...

Patriot

Flashaholic
Just got mine a few hours ago but I'll have a video up after I do some beamshots. For now, here are a few pictures.

IMG_0481_zps69e77057.jpg

IMG_0479_zpse8a98e4f.jpg

IMG_0478_zpsae1ce3c9.jpg

IMG_0480_zps37cd8849.jpg

First impressions are that it's way smaller than I had anticipated from the early pictures. Wide angle lenses cause the light to appear longer and skinnier than it actually is. My pictures caused the same effect but I'll have a proper comparison in my video. Enjoy. :)

Last edited:

SeamusORiley

Enlightened
It's actually smaller than the TM 15, correct?
I wrote to Nitecore to ask if they will be producing a Diffuser Cap for it.

Given that others have had success with the Thrunite Diffuser works well with the TM 15, I am hoping NItecore produces something for the Quad Ray.

Crazybright

Newly Enlightened
Just got mine a few hours ago but I'll have a video up after I do some beamshots. For now, here are a few pictures.

First impressions are that it's way smaller than I had anticipated from the early pictures. Wide angle lenses cause the light to appear longer and skinnier than it actually is. My pictures caused the same effect but I'll have a proper comparison in my video. Enjoy. :)

Thats sweet I'm always a day late and a dollar short (Just got TK75 yesterday). Can I ask where you got it from? And I will be looking for the video review on youtube.