New Smallest? 3w from Orb (Raw)

InFlux

Enlightened
Please put me down for a second U binned unit. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif

And I'd like to second the motion for a milled tritium slot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Xsavior

Newly Enlightened
I would beinterested, getting my collection started right!!! And definitely, tritium!!! Gadget, gadget, gadget.....

cdalyt

Newly Enlightened
I'll take the raw blast, charger & 2 Li ion CR2 Rechargable's.
U-bin and two stage switch sounds great, but do like it small and bright. Now... Traser?

Ctechlite

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
orb said:
Blimey a list Thanks solar, mind you have to be careful with these lists, there are lots of tritium vials left!!
I have enough U bins to cover so far.
After 10mins full brightness it falls of quickly to some light but not alot. Wise to charge at that point.
I like all the idea's suggested but due to being determined to keep the price low feel that any additional features will add cost. We all no who bares the brunt then.
At the moment the 3 watt lux has the highest component cost then the batteries & charger Reflector Case Etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes please, absolutely make mine a UYO, I love the UYO in my Orb!

2dim

Enlightened
Any chance of momentary-on tailpiece? Would some aggressive knurling help dissipate heat? Please excuse my ignorance...small, bright, cheap AND rechargeable will certainly be great as is. Good lookin', too!

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Can I get a U bin too please? (Changed from non U bin.) And one batt or whatever is the standard? Many thanks!

ledvador

Newly Enlightened
very nice too see that it will come with U-bin as standard
2 stage swich and 2 rechargeable CR2 would be prety nice as standard too or option.
Any chance to see serial number engraved (mine will be n°008)... or somthing as CPF member edition /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

nekomane

Flashlight Enthusiast
I would prefer some knurling and some kind of finish, but guess that would spoil the whole point of brightest-small sized-simple and inexpensive light. Fair enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I'd like one U bin please.
What is the small hole on the right side of the bezel??

nowthen

Newly Enlightened
Looks great! I'd like one!

tritium locater would make it complete!

Matt

SolarFlare

Enlightened
Batteries and charger will be included, subject to Orb sourcing them at a suitable price. Knurling, switches etc are unlikely as the idea is for this to be as cheap as possible, small as possible, simple RAW light.