Newbie needs help!

pitted

Newly Enlightened
Hey all,

i know this might already be answered and if so im sorry but i need help:

im doing this project on battery powered torches and i need info on the materials used for the casing, lens and the reflector in the average battery powered flashlight...i really need websites that give me this info

any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

pitted

Newly Enlightened
Re: Newbie Needs Help!

Hey guys,

This question may be "beneath" you all but i need a bit of help.
Im doing a project on battery powered flashlights and i need to know of sites that, at the very least, describe the general components and materials that flashlights are made of. i know you guys could probably answer that and if you can please do. I dont need a specific flashlight, rather the general materials that flashlights are made of and of that the main components i.e. the casing, the lens and the reflector any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

ciao!

pitted

Newly Enlightened
HELP! :-D

Can anyone point me to the direction of a site which will tell me what material a reflector is made of? as well as a general discussion on the properties etc.

thanks

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Hey there pitted...I realize you may be new to the CPF, but you have posted the "same question" three times (reference flashlight components) in three different areas on three different days.

I split one off of a thread and merged them all here (almost "lost" them entirely!) and am trying to "clean up behind"...

Please READ the CPF Rules & Policies, pay particular attention to "double-posting & cross-posting".

Posting like this wastes space on the CPF Server with redundant questions. Additionally instead of having your question in one nice little area for members to try and help you, you'll have answers spread out all over.

Again, please familiarize yourself with the rules of posting and have a "GREAT RIDE" through these halls of information here at the CandlePowerForums!

Last edited: