Newbie Saying "Hi!"

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Re: Newbie Saying \"Hi!\"

Quoted:

"However, one can not own too many 1911's."

A man after my own heart! You gotta LOVE a gun that hasn't changed a whole bunch in nearly a century!

I have a 1913 built 1911A that I will NEVER give up, and a parts gun with a bobbed hammer, decent barrel and bushing etc. loaded up with nice Federal rounds as a defense piece!

And I ALWAYS wish I could buy more!!!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
USMCsilver said:
....However, one can not own too many 1911's. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahhh, music to Playboy Joe's and my ears.

I'll be away for a few weeks, but when I get back I'd like to see about getting a flashlight with your finish.

I have a really cool 3x123 body made by D. Speck that uses an SF "E" series switch (I've got a Z57 clickie on it right now) and fits SF "C" series heads at the other end. I hope to get Chop to make up one of his hotrod heads for it. I think this would be a good candidate.

The body has HA3 Natural and is checkered very well. The HA3 could be stripped off. The head will be polished raw aluminum. The parts could be sent to you after Chop is finished with the machining and fitting. Then they could go back to him for installing the guts and assembly.

As a matter of fact, I will just pack this stuff up and mail it to Chop. It ought to be ready for me to contact USMCsilver when I get back.

Britt

USMCsilver

Newly Enlightened

Britt, all of that stuff was TOTALLY Greek to me! But, I do appreciate the business. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
USMCsilver said:
Britt, all of that stuff was TOTALLY Greek to me! But, I do appreciate the business. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif It won't be in another month or so. I'll get in touch with you when I get back and will send you some photos to help make it more clear. It's just tubes and rings of aluminum. I'll find out from Tony (Chop) about what needs to be masked to keep it unfinished for continuity and such.

Britt

Nitroz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice Toys! Oh and welcome to CPF. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif