Nitecore EX 11.2 vs. HDS RA Rotary vs. Mac's Customs? Pros and Cons?

Abmw

Newly Enlightened
Great post. I was debating between the nitecore or sunwayman v10. I guess nitecore is out of the question now. So is the titanium worth the price?

rockingthe2

Newly Enlightened
I just got my Sunwayman V10r Ti in today, AWESOME light. I ordered from Going Gear specifically requesting a LOW low and the light goes so low it's unusable, perfect for what I wanted (My Fiance is a photographer and would love to get the lit die in a picture). The only problem is the clip, I can't get all the paint(?) off yet so it's mostly brushed (sandpaper and scotch brite).
Abmw, I think it is. Titanium is really just bragging rights and looks so you need to decide for yourself but the finish after a quick scotch brite session is pretty nice. It wasn't too "blingy" in the first place and it's just maybe a shade or two more of a matte now. Also, should you decide to get the Titanium AA extender, Kuku47's Tritium switch (Is he going to do a bezel?), and McGizmo's Titanium clip, they will be the same material and more easily match. It is however, up to you.

rockingthe2

Newly Enlightened
I do not, I sold it to fund the Sunwayman, however I do remember seeing one in the marketplace, if not I found my E2D on craigslist and traded a cheap internet tablet for it