Novatac 120p - glass lens.

gunga

Flashaholic
Cool, do you like it? I considered getting one but I think I prefer just a lanyard ring.

On the other hand, my Bezel came off without a lot of effort (earlier model) and did not require pliers etc.

That's a pretty nice bezel Patriot, was it from Lighthound? I looked at that too but it looked nasty in the lighthound pix. Can you post any more pix please?

Ugh, I keep wanting to pimp out my light... I'll post some pix if I have time. Nothing major, just small fixes/mods.

Last edited:

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cool, do you like it? I considered getting one but I think I prefer just a lanyard ring.
Yes, I do like it. The semi-flattened clip end rests very nicely on the smooth brand cartouche (flat spot). The metal is a little thinner than the original, but very tough. You can apply enough force to bend it (with the clip taken off), to set the desired tension against the barrel. I'm going to try doing a Plasti-Dip to the lower end of it to see how it turns out. If it's a go, I'll post pictures. :)

lukestephens777

Enlightened
Anyone know best place to pickup a Novatac UCL lense?

Seems lighthound is out of stock, and Flashlightlense seems to have a slightly different size, compared to what people are saying here..

What's my best bet?

Thanks!

Steve L

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nake

Flashlight Enthusiast
Keep in mind that the thinner lenses will allow the bezel to screw in closer to the body, leaving less of a gap. They will be not as strong however.