• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired NOW WITHDRAWN: Dad's D-Day Lego Parted Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeo88

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Dad's D-Day Lego Parted Out - SW01 Fatty Remains

I will take it .

PayPal?

RE: the SW01 Fatty, no response yet from Romeo (or Juliette, for that matter), so I will give him a bit more time but will certainly smile favorably on reliable back-ups.

romeo88

Newly Enlightened

RE: the SW01 Fatty, no response yet from Romeo (or Juliette, for that matter), so I will give him a bit more time but will certainly smile favorably on reliable back-ups.

Could you please put it in ebay and give the link
then I can buy it
thanks

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Erm, why should he put the SW01 on eBay? He´d have to pay not only paypal fees but eBay fees as well. Doesn´t make any sense to me. Troy is a more than reliable seller. Just send him the funds via paypal and he´ll send you the switch. That´s the way it is done here and actually you commited to that with your "I will take it".

Eric

toby_pra

Flashaholic

could you please put it on ebay and give me the link
then I'll buy it
thank you

Why putting on ebay? :scowl:

You have said that you'll take it, standard rules apply here. If someone
needs to get a good reputation to sell here things than is it you, not Troy!

Thanks for the support, fellas. It is not going on eBay. Romeo, let me know if you still want it. I am still hoping for a reliable back up.

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast

Arewethereyetdad is a cool dude. Good luck with the sale since that is more than a fair price on a new SW01.

BTW I'm not sure why Romeo keeps asking for the item to be put on eBay. :shrug: Its for sale here, either take it (as you said) and pay the man or pass.

jp2515, thank you for the kind words. Folks, this item has been moved to eBay, after all, per customer request. He is willing to pay my higher price to offset eBay fees. I suppose it gives him peace of mind. Hard to trust a CPF veteran of seven years, y'know. :duh2:

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
jp2515, thank you for the kind words. Folks, this item has been moved to eBay, after all, per customer request. He is willing to pay my higher price to offset eBay fees. I suppose it gives him peace of mind. Hard to trust a CPF veteran of seven years, y'know. :duh2:

Good luck on Ebay! You might even get a better deal thee.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good Lordy !!! :eek:
I hope he doesn't back out after all your trouble Troy.

Just when you think youv'e seen it all :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts