now you've got Arc4+, what's your EDC?

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
Re: now you\'ve got Arc4+, what\'s your EDC?

The Arc 4+ is the EDC along with the AAA. It is everything my LSH-P and LSHF are and more. I am still getting used to the menus. The LSH-P was bumped by the LSHF and became a great house light with the 2 AA adapter. I am still high on the LSHF though so it will get some pocket time soon as well (After I can master the brightness setting menu and change the factory settings).

mporter

Newly Enlightened
Re: now you\'ve got Arc4+, what\'s your EDC?

Never without my Arc4+, now the best EDC in the world. With a few clicks, I can customize it to suit my needs.

For walks, I also take the SF L5, with Pila rechargable battery. Now the world's best task light.

For long throw special needs, the SF M6 goes along in the coat pocket or attached to the bottom of roof-prism binoculars. It's also a bedside tactical light.

On the keychain, I have a PrincetonTec Eclipse. I like the way the LED easily snaps on and off the chain whenever needed. Handy in the car and at keyholes.

One more, a SF A2, stays always in the car console. The low level is perfect for the passenger to read a map and not disturb the night vision of the driver.

And sometimes, when absolutely necessary, I do resort to AC light switches.