Odd concept: Shoelight

Cydonia

Enlightened
Hey are these the shoes we will be wearing in the THX1138 future compact cities?
Complete with those white molded plastic chairs, you know...
All this crap 70's "futuristic" style is being dredged up again by the pea brain "designers".

That smooth white molded non descript look… the ipod look…

Notice how this color and style is now supposed to be synonymous with environmentally conscious stuff? (Eneloop cells have this pearl white blank style too)
I think it's just crept in… the new replacement color for "the Decade of Silver". Yay!

Illum

Flashaholic
headlights really that bad too?

the functionality of a headlamp during running depends almost entirely on whether you can keep your head straight while in motion.

I find my rhythm when I oscillate by cranium forward then backward then forward again...but thats just me and if I must wear a headlamp...I wear it on the belt:eek:

rala

Newly Enlightened
the title reminds me of an old Married with Children episode when Al straps some car headlamps to Kelly's shoes and a car battery to her back.

sORe-EyEz

Enlightened
the functionality of a headlamp during running depends almost entirely on whether you can keep your head straight while in motion.

I find my rhythm when I oscillate by cranium forward then backward then forward again...but thats just me and if I must wear a headlamp...I wear it on the belt:eek:

as posts counts go up threads evolve. hmmm, i've never needed a lamp for my runs, speaking from (in)experience. :ohgeez:

would a chest lamp do betta? i was thinking of Ironman's thumper. :grin2:

pertinax

Enlightened
the title reminds me of an old Married with Children episode when Al straps some car headlamps to Kelly's shoes and a car battery to her back.

Damn! I thought I was going to be the first to mention Sheos!