Official HDS Hyper Red 2nd Run

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
One day delay. Sorry. I was leaving this morning to go to HDS and pick them up, and called Henry to find out he was in the hospital the last two days. He's fine, it was for a relative. Confirmed for pick up tomorrow, and shipping Friday.

Sorry about the little delay, but sometimes life happens.

Thanks for the update, Dan.

I sent you an email a few days ago with an update to my shipping address and was wondering if you can confirm that you received it?

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the update, Dan.

I sent you an email a few days ago with an update to my shipping address and was wondering if you can confirm that you received it?

Yes I did. Darn, now if I send it to the wrong place... It's MY fault! LOL!

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes he is !

Shipping notice received as well :)

AndyF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dan,

Can you verify if mine shipped to the updated address I emailed to you. Destination should be Placerville California.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dan,

Can you verify if mine shipped to the updated address I emailed to you. Destination should be Placerville California.

Thanks

Yep. Got it.

Last edited:

FroggyTaco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dan,

Thanks

He's sending yours to me first for QA & then I will send it on to you once I'm satisfied that mine is at least as good as yours!
:laughing:

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK. 5 hours later, much screaming and cursing at the computer, Paypal, anything near me... and all but one is boxed up and ready to hit the post tomorrow. I think I got it all right, but I am human (the ex would disagree, hell, that's why she's the X).
If I farged something up, or you were supposed to get holster and didn't, or if just general mayhem happened with your order, just send me an email and I'll get it sorted out.
Once they are in the hands of those who ordered them, and one in the hands of someone else, there may be an extra one up for grabs. Must wait and see.
I generally think I will mess something up somewhere, and I have to say, these group buys are not very easy to keep track of what with CPF names, real names, and then different names on the Paypal account, and sometimes a fourth on an email, but who am I to talk?

Whew! Glad to have these finally done, boxed, and ready. I'm sure none of you are too happy about it! LOL!

Hogo off and hitting Sailor Jerry.

FroggyTaco

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks again for all the background work you put in to make this happen. I really appreciate the opportunity to own a uniquely configured light with so little effort on my part.

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK. They all took a little ride in the M151A1 to the post office this morning. It's now out of my hands again.
Sorry it took so long, but again, I just don't have control over the time line.

DaveSebring, your light is one day behind as I'm making the holster now. Sort of slipped my mind but I'm at the bench. Will post a photo later today.

IMG_1757_zpsrrafahpm.jpg