• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Olight Marauder X7vn - 2017 Popcan King

CUL8R

Enlightened
Just measured the Shave Dome version and numbers doesn't seem right...I need to measure the Dome on version Lux again to see if I have made a mistake.

Anyhow here is TN36UTvn SD VS X7vn SD just tested tonight

TN36UTvn VS X7vn
Max Lumen 11,400 VS 14,300
ANSI Lumen 11,000 VS 13,500
Lux 56K VS 90K

So Vinh, did you retest the Lux on the dome on version yet? Only 3K lux difference between the two doesn't seem right. Also the dedome specs show only an 800 lumen drop between turn on and ANSI. The dome on specs show a 1700 lumen drop. Don't see how they are so different. Something doesn't add up.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
Due to DriverVNX2 the mod is much harder. So yeah on a business standpoint I would rather sell TN36UTvn. But on a performance, reliability, aesthetic, and UI I would go X7vn even despite the higher price. The quick UI alone to me is worth it.
Your business seems to be evolving quite well and it is reflected in the X7 offering. It is very juicy. However, when you say that the addition of DriverVNX2 is a much harder mod, I have no idea what it all entails. Therefore, my critique of this offering ends with "HECK YEAH!!!"

TacticalEnigma

Newly Enlightened
I am new and ran across this topic. I have many lights including tn36 tm26 etc. Where do I sign up to get one of these. Thank you in advance

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
So Vinh, did you retest the Lux on the dome on version yet? Only 3K lux difference between the two doesn't seem right. Agree. More stock just came in. Hang tight.
Also the dedome specs show only an 800 lumen drop between turn on and ANSI. The dome on specs show a 1700 lumen drop. Don't see how they are so different. Something doesn't add up. I will update a side by side testing.

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
I am new and ran across this topic. I have many lights including tn36 tm26 etc. Where do I sign up to get one of these. Thank you in advance
You would go to skylumen website. Click the everything tab and then "sort" new to old. You will see the X7VN is the first "newest" light at the top.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
When I am through with all of the purchase options I will update post 1. In the meantime please email me if you have purchases inquiries.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
X7 came in. I will confirm HD and SD numbers soon :)

X7vn is sold out for now LOL

MikeB.

Flashlight Enthusiast
[FONT=&quot]Spec 1 $325 (Recommended)
XHP70 CW 6500K HD
Turn On Lumen: 16200
ANSI
Lumen: 14500
Lux: 70K
Throw: 530m[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Spec 2 $340
XHP70 NW 5000K HCRI HD (5700K HCRI available if you want. I do not like. Note at check out)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Turn On Lumen: 15000
ANSI
Lumen: 13500
Lux: 100K
Throw: 530m[/FONT]

Something is off here 70k lux is 530m but 100k lux is 632m throw, but NW has less lumens? One of the numbers is wrong here.

Latest posts