P-Diddly and Ashton Kutcher

Stress_Test

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: P-Diddy and Ashton Kutcher

Just a quick note about lights vs. paparazzi:

It seems that a lot of cameras can pick up infrared wavelengths as well as visible light. Ever pointed a tv remote at a camcorder and noticed the bright blue beam on the video that you can't see with your eyes? :)

I found this out at work also with some black and white cameras, comparing LED lighting and halogen work lights. The massive amount of IR coming out of the halogens makes them appear much brighter in the camera view, whereas by eye it's not as dramatic a difference.

So for "blinding" paparazzi cameras, the incan probably is the best choice after all.

Kinda makes you wonder about all those incan vs. led beamshot photos now, doesn't it?? :whistle:

JWRitchie76

Flashlight Enthusiast
I haven't read through all the posts here but I did recently watched an interview of Kutcher on the web and he pulled out a CQC-14, even waved it! So as far as this photo's validity I believe it's real and I'm getting the impression that Ashton is into knives and lights and hell he's probably a member on a few of these forums?

Here it is! Here's the link. Start watching from 38:00 in.

http://revision3.com/diggnation/lasvegasspread

sfca

Enlightened
Frankly, I don't give a #$%* about ashton kutcher.
Nor do I care about Diddy. That guys ego is so inflated.. I'm surprised he doesn't just float up into the atmosphere.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
You forget...he used to be called "Puffy," but that was when his ego was a little smaller. Kutcher isn't much different. :shakehead

DM51

Flashaholic
Whatever the topic was (was it something to do with Flanders?) this is heading off it :green:

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Whatever the topic was (was it something to do with Flanders?) this is heading off it :green:

LMAO!!! Yeah I just noticed the Diddly thing before I read this, but it still made cola come out my nose. Thanks for that, it severely stung like a diddly.

Also, Diddy was originally Puff Daddy (also Puffy for short), then P. Diddy, then Diddy.

ckc

Newly Enlightened
Here is another related..

591_atson-kutcher.jpg

knightrider

Enlightened
That is definitely a Surefire E2D Defender (incan) he is using.

I would get a kick out of talking to him about flashlights and not about anything celebrity or hollywood, it would kind of be like talking to Jay Leno about cars or motorcycles and not who he knows, etc.

nbp

Flashaholic
Halo is Kutcher! You ARE from California.... :naughty:

Your wife is pretty hott...:kiss: