P3D Best Pocket Thrower?

BB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too would have liked the P3D in natural. But it is not anywhere on the standard light pages (Cree, CR123 lights). Only the black is listed.

But, mine just shipped less than an hour ago--so I am happily waiting for my black HAIII P3D.

-Bill

ensile

Enlightened
these lights are so impressive the colour drifts to the back of your mind, the black is intimidating, looks as c0r3 as the features it contains, it would make people sceptical about your past.

"what is that, omg, it's a flashlight, it looks expensive, OMG that is so bright!" . .... ."He must be an agent of some kind"

yes!.. i went there.

FliGuyRyan

Enlightened
if you're into skin tight pant's like I am, then you will appreciate the non flared design of the fenix.

ensile, you crack me up. Such blatent honesty is rare in our day :thumbsup:

Also, another vote for the P3D CE. It's currently on my belt and going with me to annual training for the National Guard (Army of course)... great light. Also taking my P2D CE and LOD CE along with my L1D CE body tube.

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
The p3d is a great light.best pocket thrower Hmm!
popcorn.gif

brightnorm

Flashaholic
My "souped-up" P3D-CE is approx 2x brighter than the stock P3D-CE. It appears almost as a mini-searchlight and hopefully represents the next evolution/generation of LEDs.

However, turns out there's no free lunch.

Link to "Turbo-Charged" P3D-CE
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/166050

Brightnorm

Last edited: