• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired P60 modules - warm, neutral, cool white/XPG- XML / SST-50 -90 P60 modules (part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zilingz

Newly Enlightened
I am almost ready to order this:

XM-L coolwhite
3 Level L/M/H
2.8A regulated
OP reflector
Potted w/tape

but i'm not sure about that numbers and letters:shakehead I see people ordering 1C, 1d, 2B but i dont know are they all available and what they exactly mean and what to choose? I know only that i want bright and white:naughty:

easilyled

Flashaholic
....... but i'm not sure about that numbers and letters:shakehead I see people ordering 1C, 1d, 2B but i dont know are they all available and what they exactly mean and what to choose? I know only that i want bright and white:naughty:

This might help then.

stang1911

Newly Enlightened
Thank you for the excellent dropin I love the tint.
Now I have another question. What led would I be looking at for maximum lumens with 1hr runtime on primaries? I will need good throw from this as well.
This Forum is keeping me broke. LOL

zilingz

Newly Enlightened
This might help then.

Thanks so much, as i see there is no much diference between 1C and 2B, right? But 2B tint seems to be a little better to me.
But why 2B isn't listed on the first page of this thread? I see people ordering that:duh2:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Thanks so much, as i see there is no much diference between 1C and 2B, right? But 2B tint seems to be a little better to me.
But why 2B isn't listed on the first page of this thread? I see people ordering that:duh2:

I can't help you there. According to the first page, 1C & 1D are available. According to the chart, 1D might have slightly less green than 1C, so I'd choose 1D.

Most people just ask nailbender for a cool-white and leave him to choose the tint though.

zilingz

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for the following:

XM-L T6 bin 1D Cool White $40
3 Level L/M/H
2.8A regulated
OP reflector
Potted w/tape $5
Intl. shipping $5
CCard users $2

Total - $52

For use in solarforce L2P with 1x18650

Thanks!

MIC-1

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:

Cree XM-L
T6 bin 1C Cool White
2 levels Hi / Low
2.8A
SMO
Potting with tape

International shipping
CC4%
Total: $52

JWS3

Newly Enlightened
Hello Dave,

New member here. I have a Surefire M951v weapon light and I'd like to convert it to LED. The balance of throw and long run time are equally important for my specific use. Which one of your products would you recommend I order?

Best regards,
-Jim

SwatDude

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,
$45

Cree XM-L
T50 E3 5000K
2 level
Amps or regulated? However it needs to be set up to get the 650 lumens on (2) CR123's you talked about in a PM to me. For me, higher lumes is more important than runtime.
Smooth Reflector
potted

Dave, I am getting ready to order another one of these. Was this one regualated at 2.8 amps on high? Forgive my ignorance... do you have the capability to do a 2 level unit that has a medium and high brightness instead of low and high?

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys:

For those of you patiently waiting for a reply from Dave, he's phone & internet lines has been down for the last month or so due to hurricane damage to the communications infrasturcture, he's been trying to keep up with all our orders and PMs, so please be patient.

DON'T DO WHAT I DID AND PESTER HIM WITH 200 PM's He's only human and he does get upset(trust me, I found out the hard way!). He's doing his best and he'll get back to you ASAP.

JKodiak

Newly Enlightened
XP-G Q2 min 90CRI, 2.8-3.6V OP reflector.
3-mode, potted, international shipping.
Host Solarforce L2T.
Total 45$.

Paypal sent.

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Dave,

New member here. I have a Surefire M951v weapon light and I'd like to convert it to LED. The balance of throw and long run time are equally important for my specific use. Which one of your products would you recommend I order?

Best regards,
-Jim

Hi

Most members consider the XRE R2 to be the long thrower of the bunch and while it will give good runtime it is not as efficient as the XPG S2 would be. The XPG is a good combination of throw and spill and while not as narrow of viewing angle the XPG is a common choice for weapons lights since many do not want a tunnel like beam profile that the XRE has. You will have to decide if you want some side spill or not.

Dave

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope all returns to normal soon Dave!

Hi

Hopefully Centurylink has now got the problem solved. They have rebuilt the substation and my DSL speeds have doubled so there is a good result to the story or so I hope. Hopefully we are close to storm season so all should be well until the next one.

Dave

PS I have worked to catch up all the orders so there should be no delays

rcashel11

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Dave, I'm ordering the following:

Cree XM-L
T50 flux Bin E4 4500K neutral white
3 levels Low/Med/High
2.8A, regulated
OP reflector
Potting

$45

I'll be using the drop-in with a Surefire M2 2xCR123.

Last edited:

nailbender

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave, I am getting ready to order another one of these. Was this one regualated at 2.8 amps on high? Forgive my ignorance... do you have the capability to do a 2 level unit that has a medium and high brightness instead of low and high?

Hi

All XML's are 2.8 amps on high unless ordered at 3.1 amps, all are tested on a power supply to make sure they are performing properly. THe only levels possible are the ones listed on the first page so no to your second question.

Dave

SwatDude

Newly Enlightened
Hi Dave,
$45

Cree XM-L
T50 E3 5000K
3 level- low, medium, high
2.8 A regulated
Light OP Reflector
potted with tape

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cree XM-L $40 2.8-6 volts only

T6 bin 1C / 1D Cool White

3 level Hi / Low / Strobe (rotation of levels may change between driver batches)

Smooth

Potting $5

SwatDude

Newly Enlightened
Dave,

I am trying to get an idea on battery life for your 3 level XML. I know full power is 2.8 amps but do you have any idea what amps low and medium are at?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.