PF10! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

TOOCOOL

Enlightened
It is 173 days, 7 hours, 37 minutes and 35 seconds until Saturday, September 27, 2008 at 12:00:00 Noon (New York time) :D

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
It looks like Sat. September 27, 2008 would be a good choice for PF11. I have to have the three members of the PF Selection Committee clear that day. For those who don't know who those members are, they are Mrs. Milkyspit, Mrs. Milkyspit, and Mrs. Milkyspit.

Works for me :thumbsup:

nein166

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got some pictures here that were taken throughout the day.

Some of karltheV, lasercrazy's and my lights - Love that Delghi Head
P1000525.jpg

The former king and the new prince
P1000526.jpg

AnimalhousePA Kartracer and Lasercrazy
P1000527.jpg

P1000528.jpg

Jim feeling the shwartz
P1000529.jpg

Valois Kutlery light-knife
P1000531.jpg

P1000535.jpg

P1000536.jpg

jdriller on fire patrol
P1000540.jpg

Lasercrazy's new Dual 55w HID
P1000541.jpg

The Databank 70 from 30 feet
P1000543.jpg

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
:eek:oo: Milky, I LOVE the new house! :rock:

:whistle:So, I still get to live (lurk) in the "Kenster Krevice" in the dungeon right???? :candle:

Me :grin2:

Last edited:

luxlover

Banned
:eek:oo: Milky, I LOVE the new house! :rock:

:whistle:So, I still get to live (lurk) in the "Kenster Krevice" in the dungeon right???? :candle:

Me :grin2:
Me,
You must be commended for putting a huge look of disbelief followed by a big smile, on the face of karlthev's wife Sheila the winner of your beautiful 24kt gold plated SPY 005 light. You da man. Your generosity has a way of introducing newbies to the best of the best in lighting tools. Even if they would never buy such a high ticket gem, they can see that flashlights are "serious business", and have come a long way baby from 2D Eveready and Mini-Mags.

How about fixing that stubborn car of yours and meetiing us face to face, instead of through your lights and fishy henchman MSaxatilus??? :ohgeez: I will suggest to the Selection Committee (Mrs. Milky) September 27, 2008 as our PF11 date. As always, a new moon will grace the sky per my specifications.

Jeff

luxlover

Banned
"fishy henchman MSaxatilus" :crackup:
He really tries very hard to cover it up with his wife's Chanel #007 perfume, but he still has that oceanic "scent." Even his lights are that way. :laughing:

Jeff
Hater of all fish except Charlie the Tuna :barf:

Last edited:

kavvika

Enlightened
m16a: What milkymod did you manage to score for only $30!?:faint: Pictures are absolutely vital!

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
m16a: What milkymod did you manage to score for only $30!?:faint: Pictures are absolutely vital!

Hehe, I had a feeling he got a sweet deal. I briefly saw the light, but I didn't get a chance to take a close look at it. Cheers to Milky for hooking up a young flashaholic. :)

I'm looking forward to bringing stuff for the giveaway at the next PF event I make.

luxlover

Banned
Hehe, I had a feeling he got a sweet deal. I briefly saw the light, but I didn't get a chance to take a close look at it. Cheers to Milky for hooking up a young flashaholic. :)

I'm looking forward to bringing stuff for the giveaway at the next PF event I make.
Wade,
It was better than that....it was
shweeeeet! Nice light, with better than expected output for it's size.

Due to the reporting in your excellent ZebraLight review, I pulled the trigger on a buy from Fenix-Store. The page says that shipping starts on 4/11. That will be fact, as long as Dave gets the goods as planned with no delays.

I shall follow your review with one of my own, once the little angel jumps into my luvin' arms. Note write "CPF8" in the box during Checkout for an 8% price cut.

Jeff

AyeMayanor

Enlightened
Hi everyone! I had a great time and am looking forward to PF11. Thanks for making my first time so enjoyable.

Special thanks to Scott (and his wife) for hosting. I don't know how you do it. It was a pleasure meeting you. And thanks for hooking me up with that two-stage switch.

Wade - Thanks for bringing the TK10, I was set on getting one as soon as it was announced but it may be a while till I can buy one, so it was nice to have the opportunity to try it out. And because of you, the Zebralight is also on my list. Was nice talking to you.

Pictures:
I'll post a link to the album once I get all the good pictures up. Till then, here's two of my favorite shots from the event:

The DATABANK!!! EEEK!!!
databank.jpg

Sheila winning the spy light:
sheilawins.jpg

luxlover

Banned
Hello. This is luxlover posting in behalf of m16a. He told me to tell you that he will send you the pictures of the Milkyspit modded light tomorrow after school, since he cannot get to his pc tonight.

Jeff

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
img-pf10-bugs-bunny-scientist-castle.jpg

Nice pic of the spooky Milky Castle (w/ lab in dungeon)! Complete with scenes of fishy henchman photon fricassee! Definitely no sushi there. :caution:

PF10, if you missed it . . . :nana:

:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana: :nana::nana:

Latest posts