PF10! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great! Now I just have to talk it over with my wife a little more. So far I've only said, "some guys from the flashlight party might come over for a night hike." She was cool with it, on the condition I keep it small and under control. We live with her parents so I have to consult with them too.

I'll create a thread for it soon. "Schuylkill County Night Hike 2008" maybe? "Pennsylvania Night Trek"?

"Transylvania night trek" :devil:

luxlover

Banned
Fix your quotation mark! It should read "THE" selection committee.

You must emphasize "THE", as she is "THE" one and only! You may be a member of the selection committee, but your vote and say don't count!
Like I don't make any decision.....only Heidi has "THE" last word!

Sincerely,
:poof:
Duly noted, Grasshopper. Implimentation is complete in post #898.

I can attest to the veracity of Sam's statement. I have seen Heidi say to Sam "JUMP", with his reply being "How high, oh Princess of the Nile."

Jeff
Innocent Bystander

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
Duly noted, Grasshopper. Implimentation is complete in post #898.

I can attest to the veracity of Sam's statement. I have seen Heidi say to Sam "JUMP", with his reply being "How high, oh Princess of the Nile."

Jeff
Innocent Bystander

well, many "moons" in a far away place where my ancestors came from, i would've had the last word!

jeff, where you come from, we all know who rule the roost!

akin to hillary ruling the world!:scowl:

luxlover

Banned
Well, many "moons" ago in a far away place from where my ancestors came, I would have had the last word!

Jeff, where you come from we all know who rules the roost!

Akin to Hillary ruling the world! :scowl:
Indeed, and I would rather have Heidi rule the world! Based on seeing you in almost every PF gathering, YOU don't look like you are SUFFERING TOO MUCH under her "rule."

"Heidi For President"

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Up already Lux??? Cheers! I was up at frigggin' 2:30 this morning! Just can't sleep anymore and, ya just never know watcha might miss on CPF doncha know!!!

Karl

luxlover

Banned
Up already Lux??? Cheers! I was up at frigggin' 2:30 this morning! Just can't sleep anymore and, ya just never know watcha might miss on CPF doncha know!!!

Karl
Top o' the day to you, lad!
Gosh darn it. Gee willigers! I woke up at 5:30AM. How much good shtuff did I miss in the lapsed three hours?

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hell, there's no "hair" here!!! By the way, do these "posts" get full credit or only fractional, as they should??? 1/3...1/8....???

Karl

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what you mean Karl, I "Made it by a Hair" and you "Missed it by a Hair". Sorry friend.:mecry:

luxlover

Banned
Hell, there's no "hair" here!!! By the way, do these "posts" get full credit or only fractional, as they should??? 1/3...1/8....???

Karl
Our off topic posts, especially the "one liners", not only get NO CREDIT, but they reduce our post count because of their insignificance. That won't stop me, though!

luxlover

Banned
I know what you mean Karl. I "Made it by a Hair" and you "Missed it by a Hair". Sorry friend.:mecry:
Stop splitting hairs, dizzy. Sell your light to Karl....at cost of course. :thumbsup: He has been drooling over it longer than have you. Hey, after all....."it's just a light!" :laughing:

Jeff
Impartial Mediator

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not to worry Dizzy, in due time all will be well and we'll all have them. Club membership of some crazy sorts I'd be guessing. Jeff, thanks as always for the support.:)

Karl

luxlover

Banned
Not to worry Dizzy, in due time all will be well and we'll all have them. Club membership of some crazy sorts I'd be guessing. Jeff, thanks as always for the support.:)

Karl
Dizzy is not worried about diddly. Word has it that he takes his 007 into the shower to be able to see what he is doing with that steel brush and pine tar soap. :crackup:

It was my pleasure being your cheerleader, Karl. Now go buy a light from somebody and don't let your money sit idle. :candle:

Jeff

TOOCOOL

Enlightened
closed2ur0.gif
time for a new one

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff, Your date for PF11 is under review, but it does not look good. How about the Saturday before (9-20-08). I'll be working with Milky to firm up the date soon. Stay posted. --Tim

luxlover

Banned
Jeff, Your date for PF11 is under review, but it does not look good. How about the Saturday before (9-20-08)? I'll be working with Milky to firm up the date soon. Stay posted. --Tim
Let me guess.....you guyses are too chicken to consult with Mrs. Milky?

Rather than Sept. 20th, I suggest Oct. 4th. Look at the Sept. and Oct. Moon Phases calendars, to see why.....
http://www.almanac.com/astronomy/moon/calendar/index.php?monthyear=10/2008
http://www.almanac.com/astronomy/moon/calendar/index.php?monthyear=9/2008

I am hanging by my thumbs, awaiting this important decision.

Sam,
May we have your astronomical interpretation of this decision, from our resident lunar expert?

Your humble servant,
Jeff