PF10! Flashaholic Get Together: NJ, NY, PA, CT Area +

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
Sam,
Ol' buddy, ol' chum, ol' pal.....DID YOU JUST CALL ME "FULL?" Do I look that "FULL?" If I ate like your people, I wouldn't be like this....loose in the caboose!!! :crackup:

I just posted in the FCW thread. So if you want to pick up a few words of wisdom from a stately bloke, then I would suggest that you peruse my post.

Jeff
Woos

Jeff,
I do believe that I am allergic to your alliterations. Please alternate using different styles of allegories...Always alter your long pants so they almost reach your ankles.
Respectfully, Jim

Last edited:

luxlover

Banned
Jeff,
I do believe that I am allergic to your alliterations. Please alternate using different styles of allegories...Always alter you long pants so they almost reach your ankles.
Respectfully, Jim
Jim,
Would you mind regurgitating your thoughts in American English. Ever since you became an entremanure in the pizza business, you have picked up a lot of the Italian language. I neither understand Siciliano, Milanese, Neapolitano, nor Calabrese. The only dialog I understand happens to be Brooklynese.

On a likewise "appetizing" note.....did you/will you order a Ra Twisty, now that Henry has upgraded the 70Tr to an 85Tr? The reviews of the few recipients who have been bold enough to post, are very positive.

Cordially,
Jeff

Last edited:

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
Jim,
Would you mind regurgitating your thoughts in American English. Ever since you became an entremanure in the pizza business, you have picked up a lot of the Italian language. I neither understand Siciliano, Milanese, Neapolitano, nor Calabrese. The only dialog I understand happens to be Brooklynese.

On a likewise "appetizing" note.....did you/will you order a Ra Twisty, now that Henry has upgraded the 70Tr to an 85Tr? The reviews of the few recipients who have been bold enough to post, are very positive.

Cordially,
Jeff

I haven't ordered the Ra Twisty again and I'm not sure if I will. This is because my HDS and Novatacs are such solid performers. I honestly don't see what else the SisBoomBa Ra Ra Ra light can do for me. I am also quite pleased with my Surefire E1B. :poke:

luxlover

Banned
I haven't ordered the Ra Twisty again, and I'm not sure if I will. This is because my HDS and NovaTacs are such solid performers. I honestly don't see what else the SisBoomBa Ra Ra Ra light can do for me. I am also quite pleased with my Surefire E1B. :poke:
CPF Cheerleader,
Shame on you. I was thinking that you are a devout HDS cult following groupie like me! :shakehead Do you think that I need a Twisty out of necessity? My two HDS lights, a U60 and a U145, are serving me well. The Twisty is the most rugged light out there, when you consider it was developed by one guy with limited R&D capital. After all, Henry is not SureFire with endless cash flow!! :whistle: All of Henry's lights are "solid performers." But the Twisty is getting rave reviews on all phases of it's construction. She's also a good looking lass.

The Twisty cannot do for YOU what your existing lights can do. It's only three levels, ending at 100lm. Your MilkyModded U60 was clocked at about 155lm using the "luxeradicus adapter", a state of the art precision "guessing" device. Seriously Jim, I am buying a Twisty because it is a different animal than any HDS EDC or NovaTac light. I still believe that Henry's lights are the best EDC lights on the planet, when you consider all the important features which we seek.

Will you join me as a member of Henry's SisBoomBa Ra Ra Ra Club? We would love to have you. Enjoy your "ordinary" two level SF E1B light. :eek:

Jeff

Last edited:

luxlover

Banned
You rightcoasties do nice get-togethers, but us leftcoasties pack a lot more lumens! :nana: (And do it in far fewer pages!)

Larry
Lawrence,
JetSkiMark noted that the pictures at your link emanated from a 5mm LED setup. I can only imagine how much light will be emitted using 10mm LEDS? Cowabunga, dude!

It looks like some of the spotlight's beam bounced off Alpha Centauri, and did so quickly! :poke:

Sorry Larry, your evidence is inadmissible on a flashaholic level. That must have been one of your Hollyweird studios shooting a movie. Nice try, though! :wave:

Jeff
Former Left Coaster

Last edited:

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
CPF Cheerleader,
Shame on you. I was thinking that you are a devout HDS cult following groupie like me! :shakehead Do you think that I need a Twisty out of necessity? My two HDS lights, a U60 and a U145, are serving me well. The Twisty is the most rugged light out there, when you consider it was developed by one guy with limited R&D capital. After all, Henry is not SureFire with endless cash flow!! :whistle: All of Henry's lights are "solid performers." But the Twisty is getting rave reviews on all phases of it's construction. She's also a good looking lass.

The Twisty cannot do for YOU what your existing lights can do. It's only three levels, ending at 100lm. Your MilkyModded U60 was clocked at about 155lm using the "luxeradicus adapter", a state of the art precision "guessing" device. Seriously Jim, I am buying a Twisty because it is a different animal than any HDS EDC or NovaTac light. I still believe that Henry's lights are the best EDC lights on the planet, when you consider all the important features which we seek.

Will you join me as a member of Henry's SisBoomBa Ra Ra Ra Club? We would love to have you. Enjoy your "ordinary" two level SF E1B light. :eek:

Jeff

Jeff,
I certainly do understand your admiration of all things that HDS creates but I think I may have to sit this one out. I think Milky did to my HDS what he does so well to Surefire lights...He makes them BETTER. My E1B Backup is not ordinary, it's very extraordinary. Throws like a dream in such a small package. Reversable clip. 2 stages (a very low low and a very bright high). I only wish I could use R123s in it! I use it to spot house numbers for when I make deliveries at my pizza shop. :thumbsup:

luxlover

Banned
Jeff,
I certainly do understand your admiration of all things that HDS creates but I think I may have to sit this one out. I think Milky did to my HDS what he does so well to Surefire lights...He makes them BETTER. My E1B Backup is not ordinary, it's very extraordinary. Throws like a dream in such a small package. Reversable clip. Two stages (a very low low, and a very bright high). I only wish I could use R123s in it! I use it to spot house numbers for when I make deliveries at my pizza shop. :thumbsup:
Pizza Man,
A MilkyModded HDS light should be one of the wonders of the world. How can one complain about a U60 that becomes a U145 in my case, or a U155 in your case, by merely an emitter swap?

Do you remember when I asked you to let me examine your E1B light, and I got so distracted by the hustle and bustle that I never did it? I regret that now, since you are boasting about it's performance. My bp is elevated because of your description of the light. For now, would you describe the beam pattern to me, and tell me why you feel that you cannot use an R123 cell for "free lumens", instead of a primary CR123?

How about I order a few pies from you, YOU personally deliver them to me in Brooklyn, you shine the E1B up to my 11th floor apartment to summon me to come downstairs, pay for the pies and give you a nice $5.00 tip? In that way, I would get one of my favorite foods, would see your light and you would make $5.00 for your trip. Fair enough?

Jeff

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
Pizza Man,
A MilkyModded HDS light should be one of the wonders of the world. How can one complain about a U60 that becomes a U145 in my case, or a U155 in your case, by merely an emitter swap?

Do you remember when I asked you to let me examine your E1B light, and I got so distracted by the hustle and bustle that I never did it? I regret that now, since you are boasting about it's performance. My bp is elevated because of your description of the light. For now, would you describe the beam pattern to me, and tell me why you feel that you cannot use an R123 cell for "free lumens", instead of a primary CR123?

How about I order a few pies from you, YOU personally deliver them to me in Brooklyn, you shine the E1B up to my 11th floor apartment to summon me to come downstairs, pay for the pies and give you a nice $5.00 tip? In that way, I would get one of my favorite foods, would see your light and you would make $5.00 for your trip. Fair enough?

Jeff

Jeff,
I kindly accept your gracious offer. I will bring the pies right to your doorstep or lobby if that is the case. I am flattered by your generous $5.00 tip for my speedy delivery and long trek from Philly to Brooklyn! What a guy! You will be able to see my E1B too! Btw, the price for a large plain pie is $124.00! You want 5 pies buddy? Sure thing! Btw, I recently got a fax machine at my pizza place so you can fax your order in if you'd like. I will also accept Paypal! Can't wait to see your ----> :paypal:

If your pies don't arrive in five (hours), they're free!,
Jim

Last edited:

luxlover

Banned
Jeff,
I kindly accept your gracious offer. I will bring the pies right to your doorstep or lobby, if that is the case. I am flattered by your generous $5.00 tip for my speedy delivery and long trek from Philly to Brooklyn! What a guy! You will be able to see my E1B too! BTW, the price for a large plain pie is $124.00! You want 5 pies, buddy? Sure thing! BTW, I recently got a fax machine at my pizza place, so you can fax your order in if you'd like. I will also accept PayPal! Can't wait to see your ----> :paypal:

If your pies don't arrive in five (hours), then they're free!

Jim
Pizza Godfather,
You were so polite in the beginning of your post. I thought that I had YOU good. I thought that you didn't detect my dastardly "ploy." Then you hit me with both barrels. You had me laughing so hard, Jim. You are truly an entremanure, and with your business acumen I predict that you will make Warren Buffet and Bill Gates shiver in their shoes in five years. You must have calculated the cost of your time, gasoline, tolls and materials before coming up with the price per pie figure. I have neither a fax machine nor a PayPal account, so I will have to suffer terribly with the various sundry pizza shops I have here....."within walking distance." In fact, if I need a pizza fix, I can always buy a couple of slices at $2.25 a piece and think of how superior your slices are compared to those.....after every bite. The sacrifices we must make in this life are disheartening.

Now that I got THAT off my chest, how about answering my E1B based email, sent door to door yesterday at 8:54AM?? :thinking: You got my juices flowing with the description of YOUR E1B in a previous post.......

Jeff

Last edited:

luxlover

Banned
Has anybody seen senecaripple? I sent the old boy a pm on May 5th, and he hasn't even read it. Should I file a Missing Person Report? It's already been 48 hours since he was last seen here. :eek: :confused: :huh: :duh2:

Jeff

Last edited:

luxlover

Banned
To demonstrate the growing popularity of our MilkyMadness gathering known as PhotonFest, I submit that the PF9 thread drew 5,805 viewers, while the PF10 thread drew 12,855 viewers. How is that for a group of light lovers who are constantly being told by laypeople....."it's only a light!"

Jeff
Proud Flashaholic

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
To demonstrate the growing popularity of our MilkyMadness gathering known as PhotonFest, I submit that the PF9 thread drew 5,805 viewers, while the PF10 thread drew 12,855 viewers. How is that for a group of light lovers who are constantly being told by laypeople....."it's only a light!"

Jeff
Proud Flashaholic

12500 of the views were from your desk monkey pushing refresh on this thread every five seconds!

:nana::D:poke::paypal::shakehead:devil::wave: :party::whistle::oops::(:scowl::duh2::huh::ironic::eek::welcome::thumbsup::ohgeez:

luxlover

Banned
12,500 of the views were from your desk monkey, pushing refresh on this thread every five seconds!

:nana::D:poke::paypal::shakehead:devil::wave: :party::whistle::oops::(:scowl::duh2::huh::ironic::eek::welcome::thumbsup::ohgeez:
I am innocent. It was my baboon that kept refreshing/reloading the page. I am cutting down his daily ration of bananas from 20 to 5.

What's the matter? Did you get tired of inserting graemlins into your post. You used roughly 1/3 of the complement!

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anybody seen senecaripple? I sent the old boy a pm on May 5th, and he hasn't even read it. Should I file a Missing Person Report? It's already been 48 hours since he was last seen here. :eek: :confused: :huh: :duh2:

Jeff

amber alert worked for h's mom! computer's been acting up. and been really busy lately! sorry, will respond to your pm shortly!