Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
my car is dead as a doornail, no road trip for me =(

[/ QUOTE ]

OH NO!!! No HIDs?!?!?

Somebody give this poor guy a ride!

inluxication

Newly Enlightened
Milkyspit (or someone else in the know), please PM address and a cellphone number if possible. Daloosh, Wingerr and I are trying to figure out what we're doing. The cellphone number is in case we get a late start and should head straight to the quarry, whose location I don't know. (I'm about to see if gogle will tell me.) It's likely that Daloosh already has the address, but I can't reach him just now, so I thought I'd play it safe by asking you.

Thanks,
Inluxication

tequilathursday

Newly Enlightened
I'm out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Came to work this morning to do a once over on my truck before the long drive. Check oil, tire press, ect. Found my rf hub bearing very loose (well loose enough to worry me of a 100 mile ride at highway speeds).

It's 11:30 and my part isn't here yet. Damn, Damn, Damn. Won't be here till 3:00.... This sucks.

Hope everyone has a blast. Was looking forward to this for a long while... I guess I should of checked things out earlier this week, but I'm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/stupid.gif

Hope to see some cool pics.

Milky... Dave was going to bring an e2c for me to buy. If it's possible could you grab it for me, if he still has it. I'll be in touch via mail later this week.

Have fun guys. Don't forget to post pictures.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

inluxication

Newly Enlightened
Please disregard my previous message (2nd-last post before this one). Daloosh has the address, and it seems the three of us will come. Well -- a cellphone # there could still be handy, but no biggy I guess.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Sorry guys. This morning our dog of 15-years took ill and we had to rush him to the Vet. I really don't want to get into details, but he had to be put down. It's not a real happy time at home today. I hope you guys are having a great time and I'm sorry that I was not able to attend.