Photos of your lights

Husker

Enlightened
Thought you all could use a good laugh...A picture of my "1st Real (CPF Standard's) Flashlight!"
IMG_0843.JPG

beach honda

Enlightened
I've never been good with picture quality.

these are now all the lights I own. I gifted my preon p0 to my stepdaughter. I have bought and sold MANY lights, but I enjoy using them more than collecting.

here are the ones I use everyday. Each has purpose. Maybe I will add a headband and a AA reliable light (suggestions?)

HDS HCRI Clicky (after a year of waiting...worth it!)
Ra Twi5ty 85-tr w/18650 tube ( long runtime emergency light)
Jetbeam RRT-01 (I simply think think the UI is perfect, especially with IMR18350) (needs HCRI Emitter swap)
fenix e01 (nuclear cockroach battery sipper)
C2 bored & decked out. NB XML2 U2 single mode. Strictly a tac light for blinding and parking lot sweeps. (The last remaining survivor of my Surefire collection.) sad.

i have gifted lights that were gifted to me and sold off the rest. I am happy with what is left..... But as long as I keep coming here for knowledge and emitter updated, I should be solid. I enjoy the less is more approach. Although I really want to have another incandescent light in the mix again.
62a92f6a267972ea974ec8e4274f8c4f.jpg

Last edited:

grayhighh

Enlightened
Chris:wave:

Nice little collection. I really like you flashlights combination !

I sold my twisty a while back seeing your twisty makes me want to find another one at CPFMP.

For reliable AA, give Zebralight a try.

grayhighh

Enlightened
Chris,

IMHO, XM-L don't perform well in small reflector, unless you are looking for a floody beam. Derek moded my twisty to Nichia 219 and I really like the result, nice spill with useable throw.

Aperture

Newly Enlightened
Opening up the Surefire Fury to accept 18650's.
8668214399_c18151237b_c.jpg

My Oveready custom Surefire P6, Spark SD6 and a demo setup of my "everything can charge everything" mobile power solution. So in essence I can use a Nikon DSLR battery to charge an 18650 or phone in case of an emergency or use my spare 18650 batteries to charge a Nikon battery, phone, etc.
8649253836_2d9cc6a128_c.jpg

(iPhone 5 and the Hipstamatic photo app)

Last edited:

buds224

Enlightened
very nice! what's the gold-ish one on the bottom in the center?

Thanks. The goldish/orangie one you're asking about is a very old single AAA Dorcy. Unfortunately, I bought it years ago and there is no model number on it. It was before I ever did any research on lights. If I remember correctly, it was a walmart/target purchase. Simple UI; push for momentary, twist all the way for constant on.

tobrien

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks. The goldish/orangie one you're asking about is a very old single AAA Dorcy. Unfortunately, I bought it years ago and there is no model number on it. It was before I ever did any research on lights. If I remember correctly, it was a walmart/target purchase. Simple UI; push for momentary, twist all the way for constant on.

nice man, I like how you describe the UI, sounds like a great interface :)

Husker

Enlightened
My collection of custom lights from some of the amazing builders here on CPF:

I don't have a clue as far as knowing what brands/builders + performance qualities of your lights are...BUT...I'm very impressed with what I see. Gotta ask, if you were forced to only save one from a disaster (Fire, Flood or Divorce) which one would it be and which would be the runner up?

dlmorgan999

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a clue as far as knowing what brands/builders + performance qualities of your lights are...BUT...I'm very impressed with what I see. Gotta ask, if you were forced to only save one from a disaster (Fire, Flood or Divorce) which one would it be and which would be the runner up?
Wow! That's a tough question. I guess my answer would be the Thud 26650 (the third light in the back row) with the bead-blasted titanium Hyperlux (far right, second row from the back) as a runner up.