You have a fine set of T's :drool:

LumensMaximus

Enlightened
:thumbsup: My McGizmo's...

PICT0240.jpg

PICT0238.jpg

PICT02422.jpg

PICT02452.jpg

My photos are not that good, maybe I need a new camera...

Last edited:

Rico801

Newly Enlightened
One of my biggest regrets in this life is letting go of my Ti PDS. However, I recently picked up this Haiku XR-E used for a good price and I've been really happy with it. I've got my eye on a Mule now. Some really great collections and lights in this thread. My only one for now:

db1cbd4b.jpg

40c134aa.jpg

BarryG

Enlightened
At the time you had it it was an XP-G. I ended up trading a regular ti body for it from BarryH, who I think bought it from you on USN, and putting the Nichia 119 in it. For a while I was working on trying to trace it back kind of like a family tree. The light has been around.

Wow, that light has travelled! It was picked up by JDBoy, a buddy for about 20yrs, over on USN for me a while back and I loved the finish and the only reason I traded it to BMCGators was because of the option to ad a 2x123 pack down the road. Beautiful light. I've been EDCing the polished one daily since I recieved it! Wish I had switched from Surefire to McG's sooner!

Barry

Barbarian

Enlightened
Let's take a break from all of these tremendous Ti lights and take a look at this classic with a new friend.

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
Just for fun, I had my new high CRI Haiku splash anodized. The blue/deep purple splash finish, combined with the diamond etched clip, definitely gives a very unique appearance.

dsc0560k.jpg

dsc0561e.jpg

dsc0564r.jpg

dsc0565tv.jpg

chris975d

Newly Enlightened
Thats awesome. Who did the work.

SwissBianco. He's here in GA (all this time, I thought he was in Switzerland!). He can do several different colors, but I opted for a more subdued blue w/natural Ti. My next McGizmo that's en route (high CRI mule) is also going to be going to him to let him have a little bit more creative freedom and see what really unique colors he can come up with.

greenLED

Flashaholic
I told Don a while back I'd post pics of the PD-S he gifted me a few years back... I'm embarrassed to say I haven't had the time 'till today:

Somewhere in the jungles of Central America - doing field work:

IMG_6959.JPG

This is in Talinn, Estonia:

IMG_5264.JPG

I

greenLED

Flashaholic
Two more from Machu Picchu, Perú:

IMG_7584.JPG

IMG_7533.JPG

I just realized a few pics from another trip to Europe and another one to Mexico are gone... :(