Picture of your GIZMO !

lumosmaxima

Newly Enlightened
A guy on here who goes by the name of theslippyslug did the anodizing he also did some handle scales for one of my chris reeve sebenzas. Everything should be enroute to me in the next couple days then I can post some more pics with my updated mcgizmo's and there new light engines and clips!

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
A guy on here who goes by the name of theslippyslug did the anodizing he also did some handle scales for one of my chris reeve sebenzas. Everything should be enroute to me in the next couple days then I can post some more pics with my updated mcgizmo's and there new light engines and clips!

So, is there an old mcgizmo clip for sale?

lumosmaxima

Newly Enlightened
Its a possibility on the clip I bought 2 crusader cross clips that I am going to install on these lights but depending if I like how they go with the anodizing I might just keep the old clips on and put the crusader clips on other lights. I will let you know if I decide to part with the original clips.

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its a possibility on the clip I bought 2 crusader cross clips that I am going to install on these lights but depending if I like how they go with the anodizing I might just keep the old clips on and put the crusader clips on other lights. I will let you know if I decide to part with the original clips.

Awesome. Thanks. Those crusaders are on my wish list too.

lumosmaxima

Newly Enlightened
Yup no problem. I ordered my clips about a month ago. I kept looking at there site but they were never in stock so I ended up emailing them to see when they would get more and they said they had a batch available right away. So maybe shoot them an email they could be making more and you might manage to score some before they are even on the website :)

Exeter354

Enlightened

Those are incredible...he did an amazing job!!! How the heck do they do that??!!! :thumbsup:

Tejasandre

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup no problem. I ordered my clips about a month ago. I kept looking at there site but they were never in stock so I ended up emailing them to see when they would get more and they said they had a batch available right away. So maybe shoot them an email they could be making more and you might manage to score some before they are even on the website :)

Thanks for the tip:)

Did you get sterling or bronze?

Last edited:

lumosmaxima

Newly Enlightened
Thanks I love the look of them I can't wait till they get back to me. I am not sure how they do it exactly I am sure there are a few folks on here that could give you an explanation on the process. I got the sterling clips they look great!

puinsai

Enlightened
f903098b373124e2555f19be25a23270_zpss65l6vqj.jpg

lumosmaxima

Newly Enlightened
Hi RedLed. I wish I could take the credit for doing them I actually sent them the a member on this forum called theslippyslug I believe he used to be called uk midnight. I am not sure what his process is but I will post more pictures when I get the lights back and put the new clips and light engines in.

Latest posts