Post your Pelican case setup!

SUREFIRED

Enlightened
You can purchase the foam separately or with the case. Lighthound and Battery Station sells them. Depends what you are looking for. Battery Station sells the set with the case, foam and batteries. If you want the foam, Lighthound has the foam only for the Pelican 1010 and 1020

+1 exactly :D

FredericoFreire

Enlightened
I'm getting my first Pelican case. How many rows foram shloud I pluck (remove) to tight fit a Surefire P series wide sized light ?

Thanks in advance!

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depends on the case your are getting. Different sizes of cases have different sized foam cubes. The smaller the case the smaller the cubes.

Eric

Norm

Retired Administrator
Does this count?

quark5.jpg

jamie.91

Enlightened
^^^^^^^ WOW ^^^^^^^

jamie

BTW i just received my first peli case today, no pics because we have all seen an empty peli case before,

NEED FOAM

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
DSC01988.jpg

DSC01987.jpg

Surefire L1 Gen 1, K2 TFFC 220 + 18mm OP reflector (modded by me)
L1 head modded by McGizmo with a red emitter

electricguy

Newly Enlightened
Hi Everyone, I hope you don't mind a newbie posting. When I saw the topic and read through the discussion, I had to reply. I bought a couple of cases off ebay a few weeks ago. One for my Fluke 124 and one for my Fluke 289. I have to tell you I am thoroughly impressed with them. The design is so user friendly that you'll wonder how you ever got along without it. For my 124, it fits all my accessories in a case that half the size of that platic luggage that Fluke gives you. Most importantly, It protects my meter extremely well. AND, like the seller says "it looks damn good too". This guy who makes them is some sort of a Field Service Technician by day and makes these meter cases as a hobby. You guys should check these cases out, they are really awesome. Just go on ebay and search for the seller called: buyfrume2

Take care.....

rx78gp02

Newly Enlightened
DSC03016.jpg

[over-size image replaced by link - DM51]

only thing missing is my new sf m6, but thats reserved for another time ;)

Last edited:

rx78gp02

Newly Enlightened
I see a few M3 in there, including a KL6 and a Porcupine mind telling us whats inside the other 2 lights (led/incan)?

nothing too exciting in the m3's yet.
one is basically stock. the other one with sw02 is getting ready for a d36 led implant soon, and the L6 has an MCE installed.
DSC03063.jpg

DSC03054.jpg

SUREFIRED

Enlightened
I just recieved my Pelican 1200 today!
DSC02982.jpg

Guess whats inside... :devil:

DSC02986.jpg

The 1200 is the perfet size for the M6 BTW.

Mike

ACHË

Newly Enlightened
Not even in the same league as some of the amazing case setups on this thread....but it's my humble setup.

_D2H6323.jpg

_D2H6325.jpg

_D2H6326.jpg

So far all I have are 1060's but there's a 1040 & 1050 already in the mail headed this way.

For EDC duty the 1060 is kind of big, considering the lights it's been protecting. I measured my lights and almost all of the ones I rotate into my EDC kit fit nicely in the 1040.

I'll post some more once all the cases get here.

PS

Does anybody else EDC a "large" light in a Pelican case?

jp2515

Flashlight Enthusiast
nothing too exciting in the m3's yet.
one is basically stock. the other one with sw02 is getting ready for a d36 led implant soon, and the L6 has an MCE installed.
DSC03063.jpg

DSC03054.jpg

:twothumbs

Thanks! Looks like you have a XM07 on the L6, curious if you mount it as a weapon light?

I also see you have the bezel removal tool, any plans for Ti or SS bezels in the future?

rx78gp02

Newly Enlightened
:twothumbs

Thanks! Looks like you have a XM07 on the L6, curious if you mount it as a weapon light?

I also see you have the bezel removal tool, any plans for Ti or SS bezels in the future?

if someone brings back the TI or SS crenulated bezel i probably will.
As for the L6, i don't even own a firearm. I do play paintball, and sometimes we play at night games but for that i only use a G2 with the xm07 (no remote button). Only other reason why i got the xm07 was because i got it cheap lol.