Post your Photos - Part 2

While spending some time cleaning the garage, I decided to play with some bulbs I'd replaced at church. Check out the contrast between three LED's and a 300w incan. Next trip to Home Depot I'll be purchasing some warm white floods.

~ Chance

utG5ScW.jpg

StarHalo

Flashaholic
The catch always comes when you compare energy use vs LED; the power going to a single one of those bulbs would light 20 LED bulbs [100w equiv]..

The catch always comes when you compare energy use vs LED; the power going to a single one of those bulbs would light 20 LED bulbs [100w equiv]..

Sure, but with four 300w bulbs my garage will be nice n toasty. :p

I'm so cheap I put LED's in my garage door openers.

"Don't be telling me about LED's. I'm the LED fn master." - Jules Winnfield

~ Chance

ven

Flashaholic
Must admit i much prefer the warm side of the garage CG. Glad i dont pay your electric bill...............................:poke::faint:

Hi ven,

I do too. That's why I purchased four of these. -

6GHTrER.jpg

I'm now enjoying the equivalent of 400 watts (6,400 Lumens) of StarHalo approved Soft White LED lighting for only 64 watts of consumed power.

Here's the result. -

ZLHOfyk.jpg

The stereo is now on-line too. :rock:

~ CG

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I get covered up with wood spiders as well. Usually try to sneak them outside before the wife kills them with fire. I got bit by a big one one time I tried to get out of a bathtub. Surprisingly painful to be a finger bite.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
The screen of my previous computer after it got acquainted with my hammer...... now the background image of my new computer.

vaiosmash.jpg

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that's a train :D

clHVzjJ.jpg

Atchison, Topeka and Santa Fe 3450

Total Weight: 374 Tons
Built: Baldwin, 1927
Drivers: 79 In.
Length: 98 Ft., 1 3/8 In.
Fuel: Oil
Top Speed: 110 Mph
Steam Pressure: 230 Psi

Took my 3-year old grandson to the RailGiants Train Museum at the LA County Fairplex in Pomona this morning :thumbsup:.

SCEMan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great catch, I rode behind quite a few steam trains as a kid, wish I could do it now with my camera..

Thanks.

Yeah, in the 50s-60s I grew up with trains (I remember my Dad giving me a Lionel O-gauge set for Christmas) and their omnipresence in SoCal. We regularly visited local train yards, and took a ride on the Skunk Train. As an adult, I even rode the Metrolink Blue Line to work for 8 years. And on family vacations we've ridden steam engines to the Grand Canyon and at Dollywood. Last year we took the Rail Runner Express to Santa Fe. I don't follow trains much anymore, but I'm enjoying watching my grandson learn about them.

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Starhalo, love the framing with the tail of the plane in the foreground. One of the shots from the first airshow on page 20. :thumbsup:

Man y'all are making me want to dig out my camera and get cracking again!