Problems getting orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob, I thought long and hard before posting again. Your post addressed to me can essentially be summed up into a "butt out, it's none of your business." While that may be your opinion, you are on a public forum, and you use that public forum to drum up business. I think I can take the liberty of saying that at some point you probably enjoyed some handsome profits which you enjoyed from your hard earned work, otherwise you would not continue this work. Therefore, you subject yourself to public scrutiny from any parties of this forum. You made no effort to directly address any of my post, other than to essentially retract the one statement you made which happens to be thevery statement that caused me to feel the need to post in the first place.

Not having any personal dealings with you, which I made clear from the beginning, I will take you at your word, that the situation is not dire, business will continue, and all orders will, in time, be filled. It will be up to each customer knowing the situation and whether they are willing to wait nearly a year for the product they paid up front for. Based on many of the comments from your customers, it appears to be worth the wait.

I am not a hater; I am simply looking out for others and I hope you understand that. I truly wish you the best in your future.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
This sub-forum is for general Lummi discussion. If you have a complaint or wish to comment further on this matter, the correct place to do so is in the original complaint in the CPF Jeers section.

If you wish to contact Rob directly, please remember that he does not use the CPF PM system. There's an old saying; "If you have received good service, tell everyone, if you have not, tell us (Lummi Contact Page)".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.