Protective storage/Carrying pouch recommendations?

itsonlyme

Newly Enlightened
I'm not so sure if this would be the correct place to ask this question, but I have an Insight HX200 light and does anyone know what type of pouch should I get for this 7.5 inch long light?
I was lucky enough to get my hands on two of these (one for backup). The other one is still in its original package unopened.
Just need a pouch or something that would protect it from rolling around.
I would be storing it in a drawer but I need a pouch that I can fit this light to prevent it from rolling around and for travel purposes as well.

Thanks

SoCalTiger

Newly Enlightened
I'm not so sure if this would be the correct place to ask this question, but I have an Insight HX200 light and does anyone know what type of pouch should I get for this 7.5 inch long light?
I was lucky enough to get my hands on two of these (one for backup). The other one is still in its original package unopened.
Just need a pouch or something that would protect it from rolling around.
I would be storing it in a drawer but I need a pouch that I can fit this light to prevent it from rolling around and for travel purposes as well.

Thanks

You have the check the dimensions against similar sized lights. You could, for example, compare it to the Convoy S2 and C8. Those both have cases available. Just find the one with the closest dimensions and it should work fine. Most of those cases should have enough tolerance for a variant in size.

PaladinNO

Enlightened
At that length, to my knowledge, there are only belt-attached headcovers to be had. Such as the Jetbeam BIG holster.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OCBV7MI/?tag=cpf0b6-20

That holster is specified to go with Jetbeam lights such as the Jetbeam BC40 (head diameter: 48mm / ~1.9 inches), but will fit lights of other brands as well.
The concern is if the head of your light is too small, and it might drop through the head loop.

TMedina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hrm. You can get padded pouches almost anywhere for long-term storage. For travel, is this something you plan to deploy quickly, or don't mind fishing for?

Your answer will influence the kind of storage pouch you get.

I'm partial to the Raine Inc Deluxe belt sheathes, but you'll have to look at the various models, and see if the bezel will fit the pouch, in addition to the length.

Also: The Nitecore store sells a variety of general use flashlight pouches for reasonable prices: http://www.nitecorestore.com/Holster-for-Nitecore-Flashlights-p/pouch-nite.htm