Quark 123-2, R5

skyfire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I've got 2 mini's (one neutral and another cool) for deep pocket carry. Then I have the M20, TK11 R2, and Surefire G2L for medium size tactical. My bigger flashlights are the TK30 and a modded 2D maglite with the Malkoff drop-in, and UCL lens. I was hoping the 123-2 would be in between my medium size and mini's but it seems too similar to my medium sized flashlights to justify the purchase.

I received my first flashlight this xmas so I still only have a small collection I hope to build some :eek:. I am debating whether to get a Jetbeam RRT-1 or Quark 123-2. I know they are very different flashlights so I'm not comparing them. Just seeing how they would fit my collection. I'll probably end up getting both :sssh:

i only got into these lights about 3 months ago.

i carry the quark 123-2 in my pocket all the time, thats what i love about it, its small enough to fit comfortably in my pocket, with the output of medium size lights. i have the quark mini AA r5, and they really dont compare in output. of course the power sources are completely different. beam tint is also much better on the 123-2.
i really dont care for twistys, the light was for my mom, cause she was interested in my d10, but i just couldnt give it up. the d10 interface was alittle too complicated for her anyways:whistle: and feel a twisty would be better for her:D

i think you would be satisfied with the quark, then again the rrt-1 is a monster thrower, and gorgerous looking. my next light will most likely be the rrt-0

Salamander1

Newly Enlightened
I tried searching the other posts - couldn't find any pictures of the 123-2 R5 showing their light vs the R2. Are there any out there?

Latest posts