Question about SF lego...

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
First of all, putting the E1L head (which is the KL1 head) on the L4 body gets you the E2L and it can run with 2xCR123s even the 3.7v LiOn rechargeables. I have this combo and it works flawlessly. Better runtime with extra lumens from 25 to 30lumens.

KL1 is a thrower- less sidespill bright hotspot squarish in appearance. KL4 on the other hand is a flooder, nice even spill and less throw than KL1. Getting the E1L will permit you to have the right combi and the ability to use both single and double bodies for each head (ie. KL1 and KL4). The two compliments each other I reckon.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had a female friend call me at 1:30A.M. this morning with problems with her trunk not being able to shut. I used both of these combos. It is very nice to have the options to use the shorter body (to hold with my mouth)with either head. I am soooo glad that I own both the E1L & L4. She couldn't believe the amount of light that the KL4/E1L body (A.K.A. TW4) put out. While I do have other surefires to choose from, the E1L & L4 are always on me! and with they're small size, it make them very easy to use.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Its no use resisting! I just have to get use to the idea that I´m going to spend a small fortune on SF lights! D*mn you SF why do you have to make such appealing lights?! :D

Hard to choose between the diffrent lights to make diffrent combos...

Want a bright incan light, and will get that with a E1E combined with the L4 body and a 60 lumen bulb. But thats not bright enough! Want more!

Isnt there a more powerful bulb to put in the E1E head? I rather not buy a completely new light just to get a more powerful incan...but if thats the case.....this has become an obsession for me....better seek som help soon... :)

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
You would be surprised at the output of the E2E Bulbs: MN02 & MN03.
My E2E with the MN02 is Great!
BUT I prefer LED
Nice to have the option though!
Yeah......be prepared to spend some money.......you'll be happy you did once you see what is possible.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
DaFABRICATA said:
You would be surprised at the output of the E2E Bulbs: MN02 & MN03.
My E2E with the MN02 is Great!
BUT I prefer LED
Nice to have the option though!
Yeah......be prepared to spend some money.......you'll be happy you did once you see what is possible.

Yepp! I am! Or should I say I will be!

I just found this page!!!! www.lumensfactory.com

If I didnt missunderstand, I can get a 150 Lumen bulb to fit in my soon new E1E with a L4 body! :drool:

This is exactly what Im looking for! Man am I glad I bought the L4 instead of the L2! Saw some beamshots of the MN03 and didnt think that was bright enough! Want as much power possible! :D

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
GOOD!! I knew there was someone with super high output bulbs....I just couldn't remember who.
Now I've gotta order some from lumensfactory.....150 LUMENS!!!!! WOW!!!! I didn't know they were available with that much ouput!
Good choice on the light, you'll absolutly LOVE IT!!

T4R06

Enlightened
@flashspyJ - can i sneek-in about your thread? i dont wanna create one more because basically we have the same questions..

ok now, i have L4 on its way. my last journey to steven (tacticalsupply)

@kieslling
KL4 + Aleph 1x123 is a good combination / will the tailcap of L4 will fit on aleph 1x123 body? and also i have E2D taicap will it fit also?

its matter of combination now..
anyone here have pic for this setup?

what is the best aleph 1x123 color for KL4? HA or black?

if the E2D tailcap will fit on aleph 1x123, ill definitely go for black aleph body.

but then again, KL4 + aleph HA + L4 tailcap is the nearest color i think?

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
E2D tailcap should fit any e-series compatible bodies such as the aleph series or Vital gear bodies. KL4/KL1 + E1E/E1L + E2DTC would be a nice setup especially the KL1+E1E+E2DTC in all black.......