Questions for Inova XO owners?

Leeoniya

Enlightened
the collimator optics look sweet. i'd jump on buying it if it wasnt so friken' huge. anyone else want to see a 2hr instead of a 4hr runtime version using one 123A instead of two and have the XO be the size of an X5T or smaller? that would be a neat project if it would be at all possible to pull out the guts, but the X5T proved success is limited. However, i was never really happy with the tail twist switch on my X5T, i'm more for the clicky switches myself. and a smaller light. i guess modding would also depend on what type of regulator they use.

Sub_Umbra

Flashlight Enthusiast
Leeoniya,

I think the reasons for the XOs increase in diameter over the X5T are probably twofold. To house the optics and for better heat dissapation. If you reduced the diameter any it wouldn't be able to perform like an XO IMO. I can't imagine INOVA putting the XO optics package in anything bigger than they had to.

Leeoniya

Enlightened
hehe, i found what i wanted, and ordered it from policegear...my Inova T1 is on its way. i hope it has equivalent or better throw than the XO, since it has the same optics, just half the battery amount and runtime, and length comperable to my X5T, just what i was looking for. I wish they would sell the optics seperately, a lot of mods can use them without having to go to Fraen LP or Electrolumens 30mm, while still keeping the size down. i also love the knurling along the entire length of the T1. the only thing i would want is a pushbutton tail switch like surefires instead of the annoying X5T non clicky...which appears to prevail in the T1 : ( anyhoo...*slobbering* by now....go UPS ground GO!

mmm... http://store1.yimg.com/I/meridiantactical_1807_410842

Mrd 74

Enlightened
Leeoniya
The word is that Inovas clickie is very smooth,let us know what you think when you get yours.
Mike

Latest posts