R.I.P. Gaston Glock.

alpg88

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it applies to everyone, every single person here, or on any other forum only pays attention to relatively few people on that forum.

orbital

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well it applies to everyone, every single person here, or on any other forum only pays attention to relatively few people on that forum.
+

For what it's worth, I read your posts

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Astrocan can anyone be rich and happy? If I was rich I'd be worried I was only loved because I'm rich. Now I'm poor I assume everyone hates me because I blast punk flows at 2 am lol

Not that it should come as much of a surprise, but it would appear that "flashlight people" are often "EDC people" as well. (No, really! It's true!) Having made this brilliant observation, I have also redundantly noticed that there are a gaggle of us who flock to the same threads. Guns, knives, watches, tools, pens, lighters, etc. seem to get our attention (and place us on the same govt watch list :unsure:?). As with any "special interest" forum like Glocktalk or WatchUSeek, one needs to do his own fact checking. Idiots and pundits are often easy to spot, like in reading the reviews on Amazon:rolleyes:, but urban legends and other commonly accepted falsehoods are not so obvious. (Remember the quote, or in my case the paraphrase, that "A lie, repeated often enough, becomes the truth." I think that might have actually been Hitler, unfortunately. Ironically, "The truth, repeated enough, becomes a cliche or a conspiracy theory." That one's mine, so take it with a grain of salt, but at least I'm not Hitler.) I've been interrupted so many times while writing this that I'm uncertain presently why I wrote it in the first place. I think I meant that there are people here that are legitimate sources on more than just flashlights, and there might be people here who... aren't.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I mean wtf google how can you correct Pink Floyd to what ever you tried to lol
I once left a comment on a creative ASMR-tist's video, complimenting her tats. Auto-correct decided to kick in! Thankfully, she had a sense of humor. And apparently was used to getting compliments regarding her chest. (She knew what I had originally typed. So, all good.)

EDIT: Typo. (Ironically.)

Last edited:
On a gun forum they talk of Streamlight if a cop or Surefire if soldier or gun owner and say go to CPF, yes here!! Once they talked about torches on a British trade board and I listed my lights and they say you must be from CPF. I was of course.
I find this interesting. What kind of lights were they expecting you to have if you were not at CPF?

Buff

Enlightened
Ok sorry i keep adding post. Brain is gunked up i guess.
Y'all talk about what you carry…well all but our poor Canadian but i digress.
So 1911,Glock or various striker fired pistols, revolvers! You ever wonder why no one no where ever claims they carry a German Luger for edc? Or P38? (not the can opener) or a blunderbuss?
Also isn't .40 S&W just a 10mm short? Or is 10mm a .40 Magnum?

Admittedly, I usually carry a G19 which is just 9mm, but I occasionally strap on a G32 in 357 Auto (AKA 357 SIG) which uses the same holster. I have a G20SF in 10mm and a supply of hot-rodded Underwood Ammo for it because everyday brands of 10mm are generally nerfed down to 40 S&W levels. The gun is too big for EDC for me, but I'd carry it for black bear and mountain lions if I ever decided to leave the house. :unsure:

Buff

Enlightened
G29 is my choice in bear country in pistol. S&W 69
in 44mag is becoming my ccw.
IMG_4203.jpeg

Lol 👆🏽