R.I.P. Matthew Perry.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
First off, not a joke. The world has lost yet another much needed individual who made it a little less of a miserable place.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
wasn't a fan of friends but i did like him in that movie where he married a woman he met overnight..btw didn't another star drown recently?

MatthewMurdock

Newly Enlightened
A portion of my sarcastic attitude came from watching Friends.... and the reruns...... and the DVD..... and.... such sad news. With a world getting increasingly more despondent, we need those that can make us laugh more than ever.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i truly almost drowned and a kid i swear i tried to put water wings on my feet to walk on water it didnt go as planed lol

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
btw]Richard Moll died to he was one of my fav characters on tv his night court character was so good

raggie33

*the raggedier*
btw this pic was posted by him 5 days ago at least thats what i just read. if true that is more like a pool thing is huge

Attachments

• aaaaaaa.jpeg
    aaaaaaa.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 50

Dave_H

Flashlight Enthusiast
Matthew Perry grew up partly in Ottawa, not too far from where I live but didn't know of him at the time (though the current Prime Minister went to school with him; not sure if that's a good thing...).

I was/am not a fan of Friends, but Matthew was a great guy, and left us way too early.

Continuing with my "fame by (geographic) association"...Tom Cruise (not his full name: Thomas Cruise Mapother IV) lived in the east end of Ottawa next door to the meat manager at a local supermarket (who I knew and spoke to).

Dave

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the news today they said that he had ketamine in his system, and in his stomach, so evidently he took it by pill.

"Ketamine appears not to produce sedation or anesthesia in snails. Instead, it appears to have an excitatory effect.[170]"

Latter 70's I worked at a primate research center. They used Ketamine Hydrochloride to subdue monkeys and apes for handling. Only required a small dose; it was handy. They kept it under lock and key. I looked into the eyes of the affected. They were 'gone'.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
This is so sad. The fact that they found it in his gut seems to indicate that he was using it recreationally, so he was still trying to escape from something in his life.