Random Pictures thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEU

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMGP0872.JPG

Arkayne

Enlightened
I just got back from my honeymoon. We did a 9 day cruise out of NYC to the Caribbean and I took this shot while wandering around the boat.

30D w/Tokina 12-24 wide angle
IMG_6824.jpg

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a weak OTA DTV signal. I thought it looked funny and my camera just happened to be sitting on the dresser nearby. The program is an I-Robot Scooba infomercial.

WeakDTVsignal.jpg

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I get that, too. The Final four was a big letdown, TV wise. It's not the signal, per se, because I have two different HD tvs, and the other one looks fine when this one gets crappy like that. Doesn't happen very often, though, and almost always on CBS (5.1). I'm always a little disappointed when I see that junk, but even more so with the 2nd tv because I blame my TV, not comcr.p.
28mar07045.jpg

Coop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tilburg, the Netherlands (perfectly reachable by U
Talkin' 'bout TVs...

The wife & me decided to spend the money we got as gifts on our weddingday on a new TV... We went from this:

PICT4042Large.jpg

Panasonic 21" CRT

to

PICT4043Large.jpg

Toshiba Regza 37" Full HD LCD

Also bought a matching DVD/Divx player that can do HD upscaling (yes, it looks much better) Got a good discount on the set, and when I was already more than satisfied with the offer the salesguy had made I got him to throw in a free pack of 4 AA eneloops too :whistle:

KingGlamis

Banned
Sunset at the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area, CA. I have thousands of pics of this place, just no time to post them. I'll see if I can find some of my better pics of the dunes.

SunsetoverGlamis2.jpg

greenlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think he's referring to the protective plastic that is applied to smooth surfaces when shipped. It looks like you still have yours on?

When I took the pic I didn't know if I was going to return the TV. I've so far returned a few of them. I don't take the protective film off right away.

Like with my Ipod, it's 2 yrs old, but still has the original protective film.:poke:

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was a "cartoon" done with Photoshop I found a while back. I think it's in Dutch but I think I figured out what he's saying.

cartoon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts