Rev 3 Maratac AAA CU (copper) available soon

Bad_JuJu

Newly Enlightened
Still loving my rev 3. I only wish it were a touch warmer but i can get over it. Now if only the Cu 123 would be brought back. I missed out.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
look what popped up in my email today...

UA3tz1tl.jpg

hotlinks to Rev. 3 page :/

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
only 19 left in the massdrop
I expect the knurling will be as on far right, and with No PWM
far left is the old knurl and with PWM
middle is first arrival of the No PWM circuit, Oct 2015, a personal favorite
IMG_0467.PNG

heres a mix of knurls, far right head treated with Miracle grow, middle style knurl on body. this is a lego of the Nichia Tool head and Maratac body
IMG_0700.JPG

the tool body with Maratac head is also fully functional
IMG_0444.JPG

Im in the market for a Copper AA if anyone has any leads please share. I prefer twisty, but can be open minded. That clicky AA looks very interesting.. need to read up on that too.. though it seems to be made of unobtanium

Last edited:

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
heads up, to anyone interested in a Nichia LED Lego swap for a Maratac or Thrunite Ti, there are some on the bay atm.

LuminTop WORM Silver Nichia 219 80lm NW... $24.95

LuminTop Worm Brass Nichia 219 80lm NW LED Flashlight
the worm head does light, the worm body wont light the maratac or Thrunite head
IMG_0204.JPG

for anyone that missed the ReyLight Copper with Nichia and LMH modes, here are some
Reylight Tool Copper AAA Flashlight with Nichia 219B
these ReyLight heads work on the latest version of the Copper Maratac, and vice versa
IMG_0509.JPG

note the lego head swaps do not work on older style Maratacs nor Tools that have the old knurling style, pictured on the left
IMG_0328.PNG

the lego swaps only work between lights that use the latest knurling, on right above, and that use the ringed LED used on the latest NoPWM models, pictured on right below
IMG_9913.JPG