• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sales Thread for the PhD-M6 custom battery pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

wquiles

Flashaholic
Thank you guys for confirming your orders. As I get packs ready to ship I will then ask for payment. As I do in my other threads, I will post a few pictures of the packs as I finish them.

Please be patient with me as there is a lot of hand labor and I rather have folks waiting than rush through orders - I will take my time with each one to make sure it is ready and tested before shipping out ;)

Unless I hear otherwise, I am going to assume the default values/behavior for those orders:

Level 1 = 5.0 volts
Level 2 = 6.8 volts
Level 3 = 7.5 volts
Level 4 = 10.8 volts

Default behavior for almost depleted cells = Moon Mode

Moon Mode means = PWM duty cycle goes down by 1/2, so output RMS voltage goes down approximately 30%.

NOTE: Do NOT send payment until instructed by me, either here in this thread or by email (please, no PM's nor visitor messages). I will not be collecting money until I have a pack ready to ship to you.

Will

Last edited:

Tim W

Enlightened
Will,

As stated I am definately in for one, but I have a daughter getting married next weekend so it would be best for me if you move me down the list a bit. I don't want to leave you hanging if I don't see the payment notification right away.

If you're building in batches of 9, put me in third or forth batch.

THANKS,
Tim

Last edited:

jamesmtl514

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDIT: I must remove myself from this list. I apologize profusely.

--------------------------------------
I'm confirming that I'll take one.

EDIT:
since everyone else seems to be doing this, so am I....:thinking:

Level 1: 6.8V
Level 2: 7.4V
Level 3: 9.0V
Level 4: 10.8V
with moon mode.

--------------

doesn't the M6 have an 18v output? 6x3v = 18v right....

Why is the MN21 associated with the 6.8v?

Last edited:

It01Firefox

Newly Enlightened
I'll take one of course but I'd like a little change on the voltage levels.

I'd like to get:
Level 2: 7.5V

Behavior for almost depleted cells = Moon Mode

Thank you very much.

Markus

Justin Case

Flashlight Enthusiast
Been thinking about the levels some more. Can you list the bulbs that you envision for Level 3, and their "optimum" voltages vs the actual Level 3 voltage of 7.5V? Basically, if there is some spread of the optimum voltages for say an MN15, MN20, and other bulbs about 7.5V, then I might want to specify re-programming of the Level 3 voltage that might more closely match some bulb of interest whose "optimum" voltage might be closer to 7.1V-7.3V. If such a case exists, then this might also better accommodate a WA1111/64250 than the current Level 3 voltage of 7.5V, providing a level that can drive the bulb a little harder than Level 2 but not so hard as to risk erratic filament life.

Thanks.

wquiles

Flashaholic
Been thinking about the levels some more. Can you list the bulbs that you envision for Level 3, and their "optimum" voltages vs the actual Level 3 voltage of 7.5V? Basically, if there is some spread of the optimum voltages for say an MN15, MN20, and other bulbs about 7.5V, then I might want to specify re-programming of the Level 3 voltage that might more closely match some bulb of interest whose "optimum" voltage might be closer to 7.1V-7.3V. If such a case exists, then this might also better accommodate a WA1111/64250 than the current Level 3 voltage of 7.5V, providing a level that can drive the bulb a little harder than Level 2 but not so hard as to risk erratic filament life.

Thanks.

Good questions that will get addressed, but I would like to keep this thread for sales only. Can you please post the question again in the Feedback/impressions thread?

Thanks,
Will

wquiles

Flashaholic
Unless I hear otherwise, I am going to assume the default values/behavior for those orders:

Level 1 = 5.0 volts
Level 2 = 6.8 volts
Level 3 = 7.5 volts
Level 4 = 10.8 volts

Default behavior for almost depleted cells = Moon Mode

Moon Mode means = PWM duty cycle goes down by 1/2, so output RMS voltage goes down approximately 30%.

NOTE: Do NOT send payment until instructed by me, either here in this thread or by email (please, no PM's nor visitor messages). I will not be collecting money until I have a pack ready to ship to you.

Again, please read this carefully. I am already building/programming these packs based on your committed and confirmed status per post #2. If you do not indicate you want the custom values and specify those, you will get the default values. If I have to re-program a pack once I am ready to ship it because you forgot or changed your mind, it is already too late - I will charge the $40 extra, not the $20 for the changes. Your options at this point are to pay the $40 extra, taking the pack with the default values, or not ordering a pack. No exceptions.

Last edited:

Starlight

Enlightened
I would like my regulator set up with the following levels:

Thanks

BSBG

Enlightened
I think I will go custom programming as well:

w/ Moon Mode

Thanks!

wquiles

Flashaholic
Good news, the switches arrived. I will be working on the first 6 packs, and I hope to have those ready to ship by Monday. During the weekend, as those are ready, I will notify those who need to send payment.

DSCF3027.JPG

DSCF3026.JPG

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
Will, if it is not too late for my 2nd regulator to order it with custom changes, I would like these settings:

Level 1: 6.8V (MN21 & 1160)
Level 2: 7.4V (MN15, MN20, N62, 1111)
Level 3: 9.3V (MN61, 1164)
Level 4: 10.8V (HO-M6R, 1185, 1331)

Last edited:

wquiles

Flashaholic
Will, if it is not too late for my 2nd regulator to order it with custom changes, I would like these settings:

Level 1: 6.8V (MN21 & 1160)
Level 2: 7.4V (MN15, MN20, N62, 1111)
Level 3: 9.3V (1164, Hikari 5607)
Level 4: 10.8A (1185, 1331)

No worries, you are still in time ;)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will - sorry to be a pain, but am I in time to add a custom value to my order? I just don't see a need for the 5.0v setting and would prefer:

Level 2: 7.5V

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts