• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sales Thread: USB Micro Charger for Li-Ion/Poly Cells

Status
Not open for further replies.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Will be interesting to see how long this takes to get to Canada, compared to the express shipping on some of my light purchases:sick2:

slate

Newly Enlightened
The charger arrived the other day and looks great. One simple question on operation. So I plug the charger into my USB port and the led goes to green. I then attach to a partially charged battery and light goes off. How do I know when it is charged? Tried this on a few batteries and seems to be the same? I was assuming the LED would stay on until the battery was charged then it would go off but the led goes off once contact is made

fasteddie

Enlightened
Finally got to put my batteries on a meter. Mine charges batteries up to 4.06vdc when the led goes off. Never gets higher than that, whether I need a long charge or am topping off. Is this indicative of a problem charger? I've tried a couple different meters and both read exactly the same.

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
The charger arrived the other day and looks great. One simple question on operation. So I plug the charger into my USB port and the led goes to green. I then attach to a partially charged battery and light goes off. How do I know when it is charged? Tried this on a few batteries and seems to be the same? I was assuming the LED would stay on until the battery was charged then it would go off but the led goes off once contact is made

As i stated before, The charger does not charge batteries that
are over 3.9v at a fast rate. They tricklecharge. And that will
not show up with the green indicator. For lower Vf batteries,
The light will shut Off when charging is complete.

Finally got to put my batteries on a meter. Mine charges batteries up to 4.06vdc when the led goes off. Never gets higher than that, whether I need a long charge or am topping off. Is this indicative of a problem charger? I've tried a couple different meters and both read exactly the same.

Please try a different USB port. Or try a Usb wall charger that puts out at least 400mA :thumbsup:

wapkil

Enlightened
Sabrewolf, I received my replacement charger today, thanks. I sent you a PM.

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine in the mail last night.
Very nice unit you put together ( USB charger, with two gold magnet balls, in a nice compact case)
buttrock.gif

Have not tried it yet, but will do so this weekend.
Now that I have a good charger, bring on the new lights & rechargeable batteries. I think this will be the most expensive charger I have ever bought:whistle:

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
Hi Sabrewolf, I'm UK based, so it may still be in transit, but I haven't recieved anything yet either.

cottonpickers

Newly Enlightened
Hi Sabrewolf,
My Charger just arrived this morning:twothumbs

So far, I have to say that it is FAB!

Love the size - and it charges just PERFECTLY. - the case is a nice touch too.

For my 10280 batteries its real neat, and highly recommended.

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Sabrewolf,
My Charger just arrived this morning:twothumbs

So far, I have to say that it is FAB!

Love the size - and it charges just PERFECTLY. - the case is a nice touch too.

For my 10280 batteries its real neat, and highly recommended.

Sweet!

I have to close this thread and Re-Open it on the Marketplace :(
So i will post a new link for it when i redoo the thread :thumbsup:

So i hate to say it.. But this Thread is Closed :eek:

New sales thread link

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.