Seriously- Votes are IN ::::CPF COULD help out w/MY WIFE's chances

Topper

Flashaholic*
Re: Seriously- THANKS EVERYONE- Votes are IN ::::

I thought Cyndi looked fine I am not sure I would bother checking things out however I hate being ripped off. No doubt the station will get a little flak over this.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Greta

Flashaholic

Cyndi... (Rob, get away from the computer and let Cyndi read this)... I hope you've learned your lesson here, young lady... I hope you've learned that you are too pretty just as you are to win some silly old contest like that. And just think... now you can sit back and point and laugh at /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hahaha.gif Julie... 'cuz she's so ugly that she NEEDS all the help she can get. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif ... whereas you, my girl, are just fine the way you are... and you have a wonderful husband who loves you so much that he came here to a bunch of strangers to help you get something that meant alot to you... and that there are a whole bunch of strangers out here who care enough to at least try to help you get what you want. In the end, you didn't get the makeover... but you got a whole bunch of new friends... who think that you are just one lucky lady... to have such a sweet husband and to be too pretty for a contest like this. Julie can't say those things now, can she? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Take care girl... you won the best prize of all... the things that are REALLY important in life... love and friendship.... ok, poor consulation right now... but maybe next week, it will work... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

That sucks big time! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif