Sheep gives birth to human-faced lamb (lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
As anyone from the former Soviet Union can tell you, Pravda is the biggest propaganda rag in the entire world. If it wasn't 1am here in NYC, I'd wake up my elderly dad and have him confirm it.

If the truth ever walked into their offices, it would instantly be stomped to death. :thumbsdow

Hah..thats exactly what i tried to say.. it must be truth if they name themselves such! and it must be truth if they make sure that anyone cant confirm the story nomore. its their truth because they say so and you should better believe it (or not.)

(some even say propaganda was invented in russia)

maybe the pravda has evolved into one of those sensational mags of usa.. you know.. with headlines like "my mother was a alien that abducted and married a wolfman so i became full blooded vampyre and my sister is just a common threeheaded witch!" :crackup:

yeh we have been close by seeing it happen for decades: the truth vs the official truth/outright lie

-living in country right by them on the western side.

jtr1962

Flashaholic
Probably not true but my father's mother used to tell a story of a women who gave birth to puppies after mating with a dog. Then again a lot of her stories were best taken with a pound of salt.

Pellidon

Flashlight Enthusiast
For some strange reason when I look at the picture I keep thinking of the animation in the Yellow Submarine movie, for the evil thingies. :naughty:

ANDREAS FERRARI

Flashlight Enthusiast
Status
Not open for further replies.