Show us your wallpaper

radar45

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Here is my wallpaper
fox.jpg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Now that is a very cool picture. Any chance in getting it in higher res?

George

Judging by the time-stamp, I'm not sure if you mean me or old4570.

Original size on mine is 1024x768.

If you want it, let me know. :)

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
You and the knife. Sorry, I would need bigger. Thanks for offering though :)

George

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You and the knife. Sorry, I would need bigger. Thanks for offering though :)

George

Sorry I couldn't help. Sadly, Simona's visits to Spyderco.com have become few and far between. Otherwise I'd ask if she had a larger version of that wallpaper.

Databyter

Enlightened
A few that are taken by me and in my rotation.

That first one is awesome, I might have to copy that. I'll need to expand it just a hair to fit my screen but it should look good.

I used to make alot of fractal art with various different generators and alot of my older Desktops were original fractal art that was really amazing looking.

Unfortunatley I lost most of the data, but It is worth investigating. If you have looked into fractals at all beyond the entry level you will see that there is an infinite amount of generators, styles and looks you can create with them (including user designed art using fractal based components), not just the generic mandelbrot set type iterations.

But I digress. Outstanding pics. Thanks

EDIT: I just moved that in to my desktop, I fine-tuned the gamma and turned the saturation down a bit to taste. It still looks awesome! (I assume it's ok to use it, let me know if it's not).

It's tough to find good 2048 X 1152 images for desktops unless you make them yourselves or crop something bigger that was created for other purposes, or stretch a hair like I have done here.

Last edited:

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry I couldn't help. Sadly, Simona's visits to Spyderco.com have become few and far between. Otherwise I'd ask if she had a larger version of that wallpaper.

No problem. If you do, send it my way. I'd like to give it a try to see how it looks. :)

baterija

Flashlight Enthusiast

clipboard01f.gif

Picture by Jody Harmon centered on a background of grey. My desktop actually has wider borders so all of my icons maintain good contrast against the muted background instead of being on the picture.