DSC00244.jpg

DSC00256.jpg
DSC00257.jpg

DSC00258.jpg
DSC00262.jpg

DSC00264.jpg
DSC00266.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

I have had this light for well over 7 years and have carried it everyday and everywhere I have been stationed or deployed since, it has seen quite alot over the years.

Last edited:

DM51

Flashaholic
Mightyquinn, your photos aren't showing at all.

Dave, that one is too large - please resize it.

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks zx7dave! Very cool light! :thumbsup:

VERY cool C2 there Mightyquinn! Thanks for posting it! :twothumbs

I don't care what anyone says, this is still one of the coolest threads around! :rock:

ktafil

Newly Enlightened
OK, here is my all time favorite:

My 4D m@g.
I have it since 1990 and use it ever since in my hobby, Urban exploring.
Doing this it wears out quite a bit.
Lately, jan 2009, I upgraded it to a ROP-Lo (low bulb to still have an acceptable runtime) with 6x Sub-C's

4D-ROP-overview.jpg

Reading through this thread i see the most beat up lights are quite likely to be M@g's (although i say a lot of surefires as well!)

Looking forward to see more beat up lights!!! :popcorn:

gsxrac

Enlightened
Man that M6 is impressive! If I had one itd be my EDC too! But a beat up Polarion... Im extremely glad to see thats deff. not a shelf queen =)
Those speed holsters sure do eat up my light!
0115091711a.jpg

AKDoug

Newly Enlightened
e1b.jpg

I work at a hospital and less then a month after I bought this it fell out of my pocket. Before I realized it, it got run over by a van converted to carry wheel chairs. With all the extra equipment in the van, I figure it weighs at least a ton and a half! All the damage is purely cosmetic. It is obvious the head took the brunt of the damage and it didn't even crack the lens! Picked it up, hit the button and there was light!

Dex-ter

Newly Enlightened
Hi everybody ;). I'm new here, so firstly I'd like to say HELLO to all of you CPF members :D.

And here's my VB-16 which suffered disassembly and few forest journeys, and my EDC Romisen RC-G2 + sku.7880 ( driver from DX ). My SmartFire V-65C is in a good condition so no need to post pictures of it here.

Here we go:

Latest posts