SkyRC — IFA 2014 — MC3000 charger-analyzer

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you really want to understand the dichotomy of the whole story of design, implementation, and support of this product, you need only goto the web site product page and read the first 5 lines following 'Insane Performance'.

Just sayin'. I have no further information or comment. Take from it what you will.

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I read all the stuff in the previous posts regarding the internal resistance being off on the v2.17 and v2.18 firmware versions and I can confirm that it was indeed the case with my new unit using the v2.18 firmware.
I just realized that I feel pretty silly that after having discussed this 'issue' for a while now, I've never asked the obvious, fundamental question:

Does anyone in fact know if this issue is known by or has been reported to the manufacturer by anyone through any channel? Is it possible they might be completely unaware of it?

(cc @Mandrake50)

aznsx

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just realized that I feel pretty silly that after having discussed this 'issue' for a while now, I've never asked the obvious, fundamental question:

Does anyone in fact know if this issue is known by or has been reported to the manufacturer by anyone through any channel? Is it possible they might be completely unaware of it?

**********CONFIRMATION BUMP**********