Sofirn SP10 Pro / Anduril 2

Witterings

Enlightened
Just bought my 1st torch with Anduril 2 which whilst it may be a great UI / Software for a newbie who wants a decent torch with a simple setup is a complete PITA.

In the simple UI I've managed to switch the ramp from smooth to steps and there are 5 levels which I thought would correlate to the settings / lumens at each level in the picture below?

1703810196988.png

Unless I've misunderstood something, I don't think Turbo / 900 lumens is available when in Simple UI mode so those numbers won't be the same as the levels I currently have access to ...... so does anyone know what the lumens I'm getting at each level actually are.

Also, is there a way I can easily set it up to mirror those levels in stepped rather than smooth mode as it's the only way to get any estimate of runtimes as otherwise you have no idea what lumens you're running at?

Any help .... with kid gloves would be greatly appreciated.

Witterings

Enlightened
Oh and to get to stepped mode? Just click 3 times while on

I did manage to find that (y)

Must admit it's a great little torch, if I could change anything it'd be a slightly warmer tint but apart from that it's excellent.

Cheers for your help!

vicv

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are welcome. Yeah it looks like a good light. And it runs probably the best UI out there. I hear you on the LED. On their website, it doesn't say the color, but I know I'm not a fan of that particular LED.