• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch For SF P/C/M series Tail Cap

dradee1

Newly Enlightened
One Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch for SF-M4 tail cap.
Version B
Registered shipping
Total $55

Thank you sir!

Art

Got mine and it works very well! Had trouble getting surefire plastic retainer ring out, had to break it up in pieces it just would not unscrew out. Held it in a vice and made a tool out of flat bar to fit in perfectly but no go so it came out the hard way :)

dradee1

Newly Enlightened
One Softstart / 3 level Incan Driver Switch for SF-M4 tail cap.
Version B
Registered shipping
Total $55

Thank you sir!

Art

Payment sent for one more twisty conversion, I liked it so much I need another :)
PS: the pictures on the first page, I think you have the switches next to the wrong tailcaps. The twisty version has the separate threaded ring and should be next to the switch on the right side. The twisty 2 piece switch is the one I want.

Last edited:

Nite

Enlightened
Got mine and it works very well! Had trouble getting surefire plastic retainer ring out, had to break it up in pieces it just would not unscrew out. Held it in a vice and made a tool out of flat bar to fit in perfectly but no go so it came out the hard way :)

Im about to try that also..not working...wont come out.

Nite

Enlightened
lovecpf
out of three Z41s, WHile trying to remove the plastic retaining ring at the base, I kinda destroyed one.....

Went to home depot with two of them....

One group of huge guys helped me two hours taking it as a challenge to remove the ring as I was saying: im too weak to remove It.

using every tool, vice, wrench..pliers..Solvents WD40 and other lubricants.

they got out one! The other one they failed! Body Builders who know how to work tools!

Im amazed you guys think installs in Z59s and Z41s are so easy, I think its cause your tails arent brand new and the adhesives are a little older maybe.

I read one post where the guy ripped it out.

I got one into a Z41 and 2 onto Z59s and I love them, but I also scratched the Z59s a bit.

these are the greatest invention ever for 3 reasons, adjustable levels and Bulb preservation plus ability to withstand hi power. It even makes bulbs that "would never work with IMR" like an MN21, work fantastic for me.

Thanks for an awesome product. I hope to get more soon, and more cells. :twothumbs

I wish the SF tailcaps werent so well built I guess!:sick2:

Owen

Flashlight Enthusiast
PP sent...$55 for version B+shipping+registered mail/tracking

senna94

Flashlight Enthusiast
AW,

You are killing us with this wait for the M6 switches. How about some prototype pics for us to salivate over until the production units are ready.

rickflair

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for:
Qty (1) Softstart switch (VERSION B) for Z41 tailcap
Qty (1) Protected 18650
Qty (2) IMR 18650
Shipping + Registered w/ tracking
Thanks.