• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McGizmo Ti PD-S

Freyth

Enlightened
I have up for sale is a McGizmo Ti PD-S in great condition. It does, however, have a few scratchs but mostly unnoticeable unless you really try to look for it.
Despite the small degree of cosmetic flaws, the light functions perfect as it should.

Pics:

DSC03076.jpg

DSC03074.jpg

DSC03077.jpg

DSC03075.jpg

Price: $565 SOLD.
Mode of payment: Paypal only (+ 4%)
Shipping method: Registered airmail

Default shipping method is registered airmail. Insurance is not included in registered airmail, should you decide that you wish to insure your airmail, express shipping would be the way to go, but is much more expensive and not worth it.

My track record has been good, no packages have been lost/ stolen/ damaged in the shipping process.

That said, I hold no responsibility should the package be damaged/stolen/ lost after handing it over to the post office - provided you did not request for express shipping.

Customary unconditional "I'll take it" followed by an immediate PM to inform me that you have stated your interest in the purchase and to sort out payment details, gets priority. I do not require you to make payment immediately but I'll give you a maximum of 2 days to do it, unless you can't for some reason.

Note: In case anyone of you are wondering, I'm in Singapore and therefore, shipping is not restricted to within the CONUS. Any queries/ questions, PM me.

Last edited:

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: UP FOR SALE: McGizmo Ti PD-S

wow, i didnt even know that there was a Pd-S IN singapore.... this should go quickly....

Crenshaw

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

I've been missing out for long enough. ok, mine....:takeit:

This will be my first Mcgizmo PD, time to get devirginized.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

This will be my first Mcgizmo PD, time to get devirginized.

Or deflowered:eek:

If I recall correctly, I got mine from Freyth too; great to deal with and I am so glad that I got it after losing my other one in Georgia last Thanksgiving.

Once you get over the idea that you could sell it for what you paid for it or more and buy whatever w/the money, I think you will find that it is just a wonderful light w/a super simple UI, fantastic good looks, reliable and durable construction and a fairly small group of owners.

Nice grab. This is one light that, if it can be afforded, should be in every flashaholics collection.

Freyth

Enlightened
Re: UP FOR SALE: McGizmo Ti PD-S -SPF-

It's an 8 flute. I've got a 6 flute one though, just not this one.

Freyth

Enlightened
Re: UP FOR SALE: McGizmo Ti PD-S -SPF-

Don't think that's possible. My 6 fluter has been sitting on my shelf untouched for quite a while.... dust has been settling on it.

A 6 fluter if looked from that angle would only give you 2 flutes.

Last edited:

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I hold an 8 fluter up to the monitor in the same position as the 2nd picture, then I can convince myself that it is a 8 fluter :thumbsup:

I do agree it looks like an optical illusion.

Great light! I've been EDCing an Ti PD-S since they -S was released.

beach honda

Enlightened
Ahh yes, the only flashlight I carry with me EVERYWHERE not to mentioned the only flashlight that i will be buried with.

Congrats on a fantastic light...

I am so happy i found my second mcgizmo that fateful thanskgiving day in gerogia whilst visiting family. :poke:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ahh yes, the only flashlight I carry with me EVERYWHERE not to mentioned the only flashlight that i will be buried with.

Congrats on a fantastic light...

I am so happy i found my second mcgizmo that fateful thanskgiving day in gerogia whilst visiting family. :poke:

And I am so glad that I found Desiree after I purchased your Ti S27 PD:poke:.

Take good care of that Georgia Ti PD-S. It couldn't have ended up in a better person's hands:thumbsup: