• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: New Year's Rush--Get it here--TX0H, TW0H Lux III emitters--$10

Ledean

Enlightened
Re: ●-● New Year's Rush--Get it here--TX0H, TW0H Lux III emitters--$10 preorder ●-●

I am in for 7 TWOH.
Ledean

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: ●-● New Year's Rush--Get it here--TX0H, TW0H Lux III emitters--$10 preorder ●-●

Good News Department:

The LEDs have arrived.

Bad News Department:

You have to send your payments to me. :D

E-mails or PM have been sent to all.

[EDIT] I forgot to mention the discounted 10-piece price in my e-mails, so please take whatever discounted price you are entitled to, i.e., $9.50 each for 10 or more, or $9 each for twenty or more.

Last edited:

flex76italy

Enlightened

Fred PM sent regarding my order.

:thanks:

chimo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Fred,

:paypal: for 5x TX0H

Cheers,

Paul

christrose

Newly Enlightened

:paypal: for 5 TX0H. Thanks.
christrose

Ledean

Enlightened

I will take three more.

HEY HEY ITS HENDO

Enlightened

PhotonFanatic said:
Good News Department:

The LEDs have arrived.

Bad News Department:

You have to send your payments to me.
biggrin.gif

E-mails or PM have been sent to all.

[EDIT] I forgot to mention the discounted 10-piece price in my e-mails, so please take whatever discounted price you are entitled to, i.e., $9.50 each for 10 or more, or $9 each for twenty or more.

1/6/06 at 4:30 p.m.
Update status:

TX0H SOLD OUT
30 TW0H remain

........... ok count me in for 4 x TXOH + 4 X TWOH
thats 8 total http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/images/smilies/smile.gif
Cheers, HENDO

Hi, just noticed your update !!, no pm or email ?? so did you reserve me any TXOH ?
smile.gif

...................Cheers, HENDO

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hendo,

Yes, to the one I had in my database. Maybe that is no longer good?

Send me e-mail at fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com, please.

Ledean

Enlightened

Paypal sent
Thanks
Ledean

jwl

Enlightened

:paypal:

Thanks, Jason

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Fred,

After a LONG time away from CPF, I'm about ready to start building some lights and want to get some supplies .

I'm just a little unclear as to whether these luxeons were for sale only on a preorder basis, or if any are still available.

If either the TXOH or TWOH are still available at $10 each, I'll take some. 10 or 20 or whatever you have available. These should do nicely in very small single cell lights.

Thanks,

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tony,

Welcome back!! :)

I have some, about 30 or so, TW0H on hand and they are available at the prices shown. I also will have some more TX0H arriving some time this week, again for sale at the prices shown in the first post.

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks. It's good to be back.

Should I just paypal you for what I want?

Chop

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oh, where do I send the paypal to and how much to I add for shipping?

I'll probably take 20 of the TWOH and then have you ship me 20 of the TXOH when you get them in. I'll willing to pay for everything in advance and also pay for shipping times 2 for the separate shipments.

I've got to get back up and running.

Thanks,

Ledean

Enlightened

Welcome back Tony. I am glad you are going to be getting back to making your
lights.
Ledean

Last edited:

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Chop said:
Oh, where do I send the paypal to and how much do I add for shipping?
Shipping is included in the prices. You can send a cash PP payment to: paycashpal (at) photonfanatic.com

If you need to use a credit card, then add 4%, and send to: fanatic (at) photonfanatic.com

Thanks, Tony.
P.S: You probably need to go into your mailbox and clean it out, since I did send you a PM explaining this, but you obviously haven't received it. :D

glockboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

got the lux.
thanks