Spartanian II, new UI. [video added] One Ring Controls All. 16340 mini size

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Spartanian II, new UI. [video added] One Ring Controls All.

Now this seems to be a fascinating light.....do you have any runtimes on a primary and a rechargeable cell.

AardvarkSagus

Flashlight Enthusiast

Now this seems to be a fascinating light.....do you have any runtimes on a primary and a rechargeable cell.
There are a couple of reviews including runtimes and comparisons, however there is one thing... It doesn't run on Primaries due to the superior low voltage protection. It was designed around the voltages provided from unprotected 16340's.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast

Okay thank you, but since i have read all the posts now i found the answer to my question.......dont think this light will do me any good since i dont have any lights that use that cell....does look like an awesome light though.

alfreddajero

Flashlight Enthusiast
So it does use RCR123's, sorry i dont go by the nomenclature of the cells......123's is easy for me to go by. Yes i do.

TITAN1833

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone like the idea of adding a SS bezel to the spartanian II I think it would look cool,also it would add protection to the light if dropped.

I could not draw a picture,but it would stand proud of the front by say 3mm and be slightly notched to allow light out when stood on end.:D

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bezels that protrude on heads of this light design are always of great usefulness. The Arc 4+, HDS EDCs, Novatacs and many many other lights all have room for improvement with such a bezel. One drop without such a modification and all too often the front gets a ding and removal of the lens retaining ring becomes virtually impossible.

Karl

Last edited:

orcinus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm guessing it would be relatively easy to design an aftermarket protruding/scalloped bezel you could screw in place of the retaining ring.

And since there's two o-rings holding the lens, it's not in direct contact with the retaining ring nor would it be in direct contact with such a bezel.

neoseikan

Enlightened
Totally in love with this GUI... It takes some time to get used, but it is a very nice GUI (and flashlight).

Thank you buddy. This UI is also used in the Legion II.
And we will have some new UI in future.