Suggestions for Custom CPF Fixed Blade LOGO

tensixteen

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys,

I figured i'd start a seperate thread, with this one to discuss primarily what logo / words would you want to have on the fixed blade.

Currently we have "Official CPF Blade", and i'm thinking maybe we could change it to "1st CPF Blade". Any suggestions?

Cheers and Regards,
Nick
:p

p.s: it's been fun working on this project with you guys.

mspeterson

Enlightened
IMHO, less is more.... how about CPF underlined by a blue trit tube inside the pill (maybe two tubes, one above, one under), with the trits visible from both sides .....we all know its a blade already!:ohgeez::thumbsup:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
Previously suggested in another thread...but without duplicating the levity, I'll just repeat the meat:

"CPF 1st Run" "CPF Limited Edition" "CPF Edition"

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think...

CPF First Edition

...sounds good in my head.

If we want a graphic I can't think of anything better than that big blue CandlePower Forums thing in the upper left. Though the simple lightbulb icon that resides in my url window (I forget what those things are called) may be something to consider as well.

weedle256

Newly Enlightened
How about 'First Edition' (rotated 90 degrees) on the blade and 'CPF' in the handle cutout, with a tritium option of course!

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I think...

CPF First Edition

...sounds good in my head.

I don't normally make this type of post, but.....

+ 1

Don't just put the year. That's not special enough. This knife is going to be the very first. Let's indicate that. :)