• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SuperFlashlight III Cree'd *SOLD*

Fringe

Enlightened
Re: SuperFlashlight III Cree'd

Guys,

I probably should not say this, but, Kenster IS really Santa. No, I am serious, a couple years ago, I caught a guy coming down my chimney with a sack of stuff dressed in red and white and it was Ken, swear to God.

Nice work AGAIN Ken, you are really Santa.

Merry Christmas!

Bimmerboy

Flashlight Enthusiast

Led_Blind said:
is niiiiiiccceeee!

Hahaha... I trade you thees light for my seester!

Ken (Santa) - Very nice gesture. Things like this is one of the numerous reasons I like this place so much. In a strange way, this just reminded me of how many people who live upstate (NY) wave hello to total strangers, passing by in their cars.

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Troy whats a Christmas present if you don't have it for Christmas. I sent the SFIII overnight. Be on the lookout for it before 12pm tomorrow :)

Merry Christmas
Mac

Last edited:

cmacclel said:
Troy whats a Christmas present if you don't have it for Christmas. I sent the SFIII overnight. Be on the lookout for it before 12pm tomorrow :)

Merry Christmas
Mac

HOLY CRIMINY! First Ken. Now you, Mac. What did I do to deserve all this? :huh: I haven't even been a very good boy. Man, this is just unbelievable. All I can say is THANKS. A very big THANKS. :bow: :bow:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Well now I'm gonna have to update my "cheers to kenster" thread with a "cheers to mac" addition. I just can't keep up with all this Christmas kindness... =)

Cheers, Mac.

- FITP

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
WOW!!!

Amazing guys... and as nice as the light is, the human element on display here greatly overshadows it! Keep it up, all! For us others, let's take an example from here of the true holiday spirit. :eek:

Christmas came two days early, as I received my OVERNIGHTED package from Mac with his Cree'd masterpiece inside. Wow, what a light, what a gift, what incredible generosity from Ken and Mack. Thanks, fellas, you really made my Christmas! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Raybo

Enlightened
cmacclel said:
This started off as a 800mah driven TYOH bin light with an optic. Now it sports a P3 Bin Cree XR-E and a TNC HyperLux V reflector. Compared to a 5 watt WYOS SFIII with a MCR38 it blows it out of the water. The 5 Watter does have a larger hotspot though dimmer and the Cree has 4x the side spill.

$SOLD Delivered

IMG_0328-vi.jpg

IMG_0330-vi.jpg

IMG_0326-vi.jpg

Would someone please PLEASE (I'm on my knees!) tell me the selling price?

Would it be a problem for the sellers to leave the price in their description (pretty please) and just edit the thread title as sold? (please?)

I'm just looking for a reference price (I really don't look at all the ads) for some of the more exotic lights...and lights in general.

Thanks,

Ray

PS Edited to be more gentile..........sorry if I was rude and now i'm being sarcastic for some reason.

Last edited:

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Raybo said:
What was the price?

Can the sellers PLEASE leave the price in their description and just edit the thread title as sold?
Thanks,

Ray
I had the warm and fuzzies till that last post, Geez. :huh:

Kudos to Ken, that was mighty nice of you! Troy, I wanna see that @ SHOT! :laughing:

Raybo

Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan said:

Kudos to Ken, that was mighty nice of you! Troy, I wanna see that @ SHOT! :laughing:

Was I out of line?

If there was a problem with my post please let me know.

Ray

Raybo

Enlightened
PoliceScannerMan said:

And please use the whole quote "officer", and not just bits and pieces.

Ray

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
That is one beautiful light! I couldn't help but look it over on about 6 different occasions.:drool:

-Goatee

Raybo

Enlightened
arewethereyetdad said:
Ray, no, it's cool. The price of this gem was $350. That's right, $350. Amazing generosity from Ken, and also from Mac.

Thanks Dad,

I just wanted to get a reference point for some of these higher end lights.

Seems most people blank out the selling price and i'm just curious as to the selling point (I don't have time to look at all the BST ads)

Thanks again,

Ray

:twothumbs

Latest posts