SureFire 2017 Catalog is Posted

Vox Clamatis in Deserto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, I like the Aviators.

I'm a little confused by the layout of the table on page 7 of the catalog. On the left under 'Aviator' a white 850nm LED is listed, isn't this actually the V1 with 850nm IR output along with 250 lumen white output?

I gotta love that Z68 tailcap on the new Aviators. Looks like the E1B form factor that also takes the Z68 is making a comeback from the SHOT Show video posted last week.

I've got one of those shrouded EB1's sitting on the desk. It does a wobbly tailstand, falls over and won't take a Z68, what were they thinking?

bigfoot

Enlightened
Sad to see that the Outdoorsman line has been discontinued. Bummer, dude. :sigh:

Agile54

Newly Enlightened
Agreed thx for posting that, has the non-tact version already been posted here?

Vox Clamatis in Deserto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Agreed thx for posting that, has the non-tact version already been posted here?

The link is to what is listed here as the 2017 Full-line Catalog:

http://www.surefire.com/brochures#

I don't believe there is a separate 'Illumination Tools' catalog after the traditional product line was downsized in 2015 but I'm not sure. Gun laws in some markets put restrictions on marketing materials for weapon accessories and I think the gun lights were listed in a different brochure for a while. And there are probably dealer handouts for trade shows and the like that may not show up on this webpage.

CREEXHP70LED

Enlightened
I think so. It looks like they just listed the Vampire at the top of the other four visible colors.

I'm a little confused by the layout of the table on page 7 of the catalog. On the left under 'Aviator' a white 850nm LED is listed, isn't this actually the V1 with 850nm IR output along with 250 lumen white output?

I gotta love that Z68 tailcap on the new Aviators. Looks like the E1B form factor that also takes the Z68 is making a comeback from the SHOT Show video posted last week.

I've got one of those shrouded EB1's sitting on the desk. It does a wobbly tailstand, falls over and won't take a Z68, what were they thinking?

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
They need to make 1xAA with Maxvision reflector. Something like Titan AAA. Until then Im not interested in any Surefire current lights.