Surefire Fire Rescue Pro 50 lumens?

goofyman

Newly Enlightened
Hi cland72
Unfortunately I am not very good in measuring the mAh. But what I figured out that the 6PX Pro on Mode 2 15 Lumens use 0.3 and the G2X Pro on Mode 2 use 0.9
When I measure both on Mode 1 320 Lumen I got 9.0 At least what that means is that it use 3 times more mAh to got the 50 Lumens
So I think you get a runtime approximately from 12 to 15 hours
LightWalker your doubt is right the 45 hours must be a printing mistake.
Bye Goofyman

LightWalker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi cland72
Unfortunately I am not very good in measuring the mAh. But what I figured out that the 6PX Pro on Mode 2 15 Lumens use 0.3 and the G2X Pro on Mode 2 use 0.9
When I measure both on Mode 1 320 Lumen I got 9.0 At least what that means is that it use 3 times more mAh to got the 50 Lumens
So I think you get a runtime approximately from 12 to 15 hours
LightWalker your doubt is right the 45 hours must be a printing mistake.
Bye Goofyman

See my previous post, output for the rescue drops from 50 lumens over the duration of the runtime but should be over 15 lumens for several hours.

If I was gonna go into a burning house/building, the Surefire Rescue is the light I would want to take with me.

Last edited:

marinemaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have been checking around but the price + shipping are getting close to $100. I'll have to get some 16650, at least 2 of them as I don't have any so that would add at least another $20. I'll wait until prices get around $50 to $65 if they ever get there.

goofyman

Newly Enlightened
I'am back and build my self-made Mount-Kit for the Surefire G2X
Next time I will make pictures when the light is in action so you can see the different between the 50 and 320 Lumens

ib04.jpg

guat.jpg

Lumenation

Newly Enlightened
If you could give a beam comparison between the 50 lumen output, and some other flashlight that would be great. Or can you in your opinion compare the 50 lumen output to some other flashlight you have?? Thanks

goofyman

Newly Enlightened
From a german flashlight online store. FlashLightShop.de
With Tax and shipping around 160$
Beam shot's I'm working on it, but must say it is not that easy to have some nice on's

goofyman

Newly Enlightened
Hello Surefire Fans I tried to get some Beam shots, I know they are not great but they are my first on's
Distance to the end of the wall was 20 Yard or 18,3 Meter

G2X Pro 50 Lumen

c1h9.jpg

G2X Pro 320 Lumen

yegb.jpg

6PX Pro 200 Lumen

l92t.jpg

LX2 200 Lumen

dla5.jpg

goofyman

Newly Enlightened
I did three more on a low distance 5.5 Yard so now you see the difference better from 15 to 50 Lumen
I also got the new 6PX_Pro_D with 15 and 320 Lumen The light has the same warm tint unfortunately you don't see that good on the picture.

GX2 50 Lumen

qfar.jpg

6PX Pro D 15 Lumen

et2b.jpg

6PX Pro 15 Lumen

lljo.jpg