Surefire G3 upgrades

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh!!!!! I see older malkoff stuff ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Yep, a few old M60's, 60L's, and 60LL's

@RWT1405 ,, Nice stash brother!!

Thank you!

Every now and then I get to thinking about how much money I have sitting around in old spares........ :eek:

But then I get over it and figure I won't have to worry about having them available, if needed. ;)

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Yep, a few old M60's, 60L's, and 60LL's

Thank you!

Every now and then I get to thinking about how much money I have sitting around in old spares........ :eek:

But then I get over it and figure I won't have to worry about having them available, if needed. ;)
What are the ones with the yellow band?๐Ÿ˜

RWT1405

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are the ones with the yellow band?๐Ÿ˜

Well, I just opened the box and it seems I've changed the Malkoff's around

I don't have the yellow banded Malkoff in there now (the vast majority of my spare Malkoff's are in another box in the crawl space), but I want to say they are original M60's, but I'm not positive

Here's what I have up top now

Don't mind the 2 spare M61LLLL's, they like to fight with the M60LL's!

Attachments

• Malkoff M60LL's and M61NLLLL's.jpg
    Malkoff M60LL's and M61NLLLL's.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 31
  • Malkoff M60LL's Hand Marked.jpg
    Malkoff M60LL's Hand Marked.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 31

alangloi

Newly Enlightened
For those that use AA's in the Surefire G3 with Malkoff's 3v modules, go to Oveready.com and pick up their 17mm delrin battery sleeve (2 cell). I have had this setup for decades with the lowest power module offered; suitable for indoor use, and can be used to scan the outdoor yard if your pet needs to go out in the wee hours of the morning; Just use NiMH rechargeables or AA lithium.

Hurricane Season starts June 1, I'm in NE Florida. We are "due" this year as they used to say.

letschat7

Suspended
I think that Surefire LED upgrade assembly fits the G3. I would have one in my collection but they cost so much I just stick to 9Ps.