Surefire Hellfighter5

Up All Night

Enlightened
+1,

i have these things called kids, believe or not they need clothes and feeding............!!!!! just not fair:rolleyes:

:laughing:

Sometimes, just sometimes, thinking of them as room-mates can help ease that paternal burden. So I've been told! :grin2:

bulbmogul

Enlightened

I would much appreciate if someone could make the YOUTUBE Video of the Surefire Hellfighter-5 visible. Just shot this little video of the Surefire Hellfighter-5 and the vaporware Surefire Arc2-8C..

ven

Flashaholic
WOW...................no middle ground on that desk, straight to the top!!! very nice! Have you had any fun outside yet with the beasts? Lighting up the world ahead................:D

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Great video of vaporware! The Lemax Superpower will make it the top trio of all time. :D

Gotta love the Lupines also.....
I do have quite a few Lupine Lights also to include 3 different models of the 4500 and 5000 lumen Betty's as well as several of the flash lights also. As i said before, as soon as this guy overseas and i can come to terms on method of payment, i will be snagging one...

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Sorry to say their are a few high priority items ahead of it! :D
There is plenty in stock at Surefire, when you are ready to snag one.. I am just waiting on my case and proper surefire hellfighter charger. You get the barebones minimum now when buying a Hellfighter..

bulbmogul

Enlightened
So far so good with this Hellfighter5. Great to take the dog out with early in the mornings but draws lots of attention when i aim it up in the air...Great light in my opinion..Anyone else snag one of these yet?

bulbmogul

Enlightened
Anyone else here yet besides me that stepped up to the plate and purchased the new Surefire Hellfighter5 yet..? I see lots of chatter about all the older models but yet to hear anything about the new self contained Hellfighter5?

bulbmogul

Enlightened
So early this am I thought I would try out the Hellfighter5 for the first time since i bought it and ran it for about 72 minutes before the battery ran out on me. All is fine but noticed that a small round mark about the size of a dime appears on the front lens. Looks to be almost frosted in color and wondering if there should be any discoloration on the front lens from use..? Hmmmmm

bulbmogul

Enlightened
OK i must have been seeing things as after about 30 minutes or so it disappeared all together. ! Hmm not sure what that was all about buy anyways all is good with my lovely HELLFIGHTER5 ! I also wonder about all the talk and interest in Hellfighter's that no one really has stepped up to the plate to add the NEWEST VERSION..?

Need a Light?

Newly Enlightened
Mein gott im himmel!

I'd love to get one... If only it didn't cost over 5x what I paid for my car...!

I've always loved the hell fighters, super cool looking lights, and now that it's self contained even more appealing.

Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see some pics outside!

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
So early this am I thought I would try out the Hellfighter5 for the first time since i bought it and ran it for about 72 minutes before the battery ran out on me. All is fine but noticed that a small round mark about the size of a dime appears on the front lens. Looks to be almost frosted in color and wondering if there should be any discoloration on the front lens from use..? Hmmmmm

A little condensation possibly?